Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Marisa, I believe, is beautiful and especially unique considering all the Eastern European and Brazilian models that are huge right now. Marisa is blonde, fun, in better shape than 98% of those sticks, and I find her more desireable and attractive than most of the high-fashion girls. The tall, thin ladies might be good for haute couture, but I prefer women with some hips, breasts, a pretty smile and a great personality. Marisa is unique because she's not one of the many clothes hangers strutting down the runways. She's different than that trend, and that's why I like her. :heart:

AMEN!

Thanks for those HQs!

And half a million? That's A LOT!! I'm not a fan of Ms. Goulart. Good body, but her face is so plain to me.

Karolina Kurkova follows behind Marisa with 420k views, Doutzen trailing behind at 410k, Laetitia at 389k, and Stam with 247k.

I just noticed that Marisa's thread here has over half a million views, second in number to only Izabel Goulart for individual model threads. :ddr:

im surprised that izabel has the most views

I am too. I don't remember her becoming popular until about a year ago. I guess she caused quite a buzz, so a lot of people checked her out.