Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

well I got most of the pictures off this thread, but instead of people searching through 106 pages, it would be easier for people to look through the ones I have... Im working on getting a few more collections up for some other models. Thanks for the appreciation.... glad I can help others out!

Is it possible you can credit the sources of your pictures? You said you got most of your pictures here, so on your site somewhere credit this forum (and whatever other places you got your images from) or if possible, the individuals who scanned/uploaded these pictures. All the members here took time and effort to find, gather and upload these pictures (many of pictures are kinda exclusive and rare), so the least you can do out of common courtesy is to credit them. Thanks! :flower:

All the members here took time and effort to find, gather and upload these pictures (many of pictures are kinda exclusive and rare), so the least you can do out of common courtesy is to credit them. Thanks! :flower:

You better do it, or else bad things might happen to you. PinkCouture is dangerous like that. :ninja:

All the members here took time and effort to find, gather and upload these pictures (many of pictures are kinda exclusive and rare), so the least you can do out of common courtesy is to credit them. Thanks! :flower:

You better do it, or else bad things might happen to you. PinkCouture is dangerous like that. :ninja:

What are you talking about??? I am an angel :angel:

post-2904-0-1446082452-27194_thumb.gif

Idd be happy to credit Bellazon and all of its contributors... because it would be hell for me to go through all of my pictures and figure out which ones I got from where or who. I do owe them a lot of credit tho, and appreciate their contributions, but I really dont think I could get all of them in there and Id end up leaving many people out. So how about "Credit due to Bellazon and all of the contributors to the Marisa Miller thread"?

Looks like that Fox babes poll wasn't extended as far as we thought, since the voting option has already closed and it says to watch that show tomorrow for the results.

When I last looked it was about 68% - 32% in Marisa's favour