Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Did this woman even appear on the broadcast?

No, she didn't. They didn't show much of the audience during the show. Just the same few people over and over again. And she didn't present, so no luck seeing her that way.

More info on the Beach Bowl thing. I wonder what position Marisa is going to play. :laugh:

Jennifer Lopez to suit up for DirecTV's Celebrity Beach Bowl

DirecTV’s fourth annual Celebrity Beach Bowl is starting to live up to its name. Jennifer Lopez has just joined the roster for the flag football game, which takes place Saturday, Feb. 6 in Miami (kickoff at 2:30 p.m. ET on DirecTV’s 101 Network). Other celebs scheduled to suit up now include: Twilight’s Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz; Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, and Jessica Szohr; Attack of the Show’s Olivia Munn; Marlon, Shawn and Keenan Wayans; Victoria’s Secret model Marisa Miller; Breaking Bad and Big Love’s Aaron Paul; Dexter’s C.S. Lee and David Zayas; Nurse Jackie’s Dominic Fumusa; Clean House’s Niecy Nash; singer/songwriter Brian McKnight; and The Green Mile’s Michael Clark Duncan.

The New York Giants’ Eli Manning and the New York Jets’ Mark Sanchez will each coach a team, while Hall of Famer Warren Moon and former NFL MVP Rich Gannon serve as quarterbacks/captains. NFL greats Merrill Hoge, Daryl Johnston, Desmond Jones, La’Roi Glover, Eddie George and Mark Schlereth will also take the field. Dan Patrick hosts a pre-game show at 1:30 p.m. ET that features an interview with Herschel Walker, who recently made his victorious debut in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). He’ll also call the play-by-play along with Nancy O’Dell and sideline correspondent Andrew Siciliano. The All American Rejects handle post-show duties with a concert immediately following the trophy presentation.

EW.com

I ran across an interview with Brooklyn Decker in a blog search and it had this question and answer:

What’s different about being in SI in your fifth year versus your first or second?

I feel a little bit like mother hen now. My first year, Marissa Miller was like my mentor. It was my first time ever walking the red carpet — she literally walked me through it and said “This is what you’re going to do.” She was always so welcoming and I really look up to her, so I kind of try to do the same thing with the other girls. The funny thing though is that I’m 22, so I’m really the same age as a lot of these girls who are just starting out. But I don’t feel like the young, fresh chicken anymore. I try to help ease the other girls into it because it can be really nerve-wracking and intimidating.

Link