Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ I agree and disagree with you, BeckyJ. It probably is a GQ pic in the sense that it's from an editorial of theirs, but at the same time, they clearly used a photo from the VS Sexy Book for it, as many mags re-use pics from the SISE shoots. Check the pic you posted against the the 6th pic that miha posted. It looks like the same outfit and hair style to me.

Been away for a while... and HOLY SH*T, have I missed a lot...

Just spent half my work day going through pages that I've missed...

Much thanks and love to everyone for keeping this thread amazing... like it's really that hard to do though, with pictures of Marisa floating around like they are...

All hail Marisa... good gawd!! :heart: :hell yea!: :heart:

~ Zire

I'm pretty sure it's from the VS Sexy book... Here are some more from that....all reposts...for the scanned ones...credit to the one who originally scanned them

Miha, Im pretty sure its not VS Sexy Book. :whistle: Besides, the original file name when I found it was 'MarisaMillerGQ2005'...I dont know may be its GQ 2005 ? Could it be true ? It looks somewhat similar to VS but at the same time Im 80% sure its not. May be someone can tell for sure...

Thanks ez_c for the scans and miha for the pictures posting though, i like black and white photos. :wub:

Swimsuits Bring Success to SI.com

NEW YORK Sports Illustrated's Web site is once again enjoying a record-setting traffic boost from real and painted-on bikinis.

Since going live on Feb. 12, SI.com's Swimsuit-issue dedicated section has attracted over 5.4 million unique users who've generated 228 million page views, a whopping 41 percent increase versus last year, according to the site's internal traffic numbers. This year, users seeking barely-there shots of cover model Marisa Miller and IndyCar Series star Danica Patrick have spent more time on the site per visit when compared to last year -- over six minutes per user.

During the past ten days, users have averaged 31 page views per person, an increase of 35 percent versus 2007, which was itself a record year, according to SI.com.

SI.com's swimsuit channel features over 1,500 exclusive photos and over 100 minutes of video from each of the issue's photo shoots, said officials. This year, the site added a mashup feature that allowed uses to create their own customized videos using snippets from each shoot along with pre-selected music.

The original content and added features are combining to make the Web version of the Swimsuit issue an event of its own, said Jeff Price, president, SI Digital. "The digital component of the SI Swimsuit franchise is becoming as iconic as the issue," he said. "The initial response to the 2008 Swimsuit launch reinforces the growth patterns that we have experienced for the site over the last several years."

By the way, while flipping through my March Vogue, there is a picture of a stunning blonde who appears to be Miss Miller modeling True Religion jeans. She's sitting on a wooden chair wearing a white denim jacket and some kind of bikini top. Looks just like Marisa. Anyone wanna scan it?