Lolita

Jenny Shimizu
Thumbnail

Jenny Shumizu is a model/actress. She is also famous for having dating Angelina Jolie while they filmed the movie Foxfire.

Let´s give that girl some credit here.

her last post was in dec. 2005 :o

Many threads lost a lot in the crash :/ . I didn't see the other thread :unsure: ...

post-19911-1211193230_thumb.jpg

post-19911-1211193281_thumb.jpg

post-19911-1211193308_thumb.jpg

uhm..no.. jenny is not a man but a butch lesbian who had sex with Angelina Jolie. And shes on WOMEN's board :ninja:

^who on earth is telling you Jenny is a man?? :blink: She is famous for being an androgynous, butchy lesbian.. she is absolutely not a man! :rofl:

^who on earth is telling you Jenny is a man?? :blink: She is famous for being an androgynous, butchy lesbian.. she is absolutely not a man! :rofl:

:laugh:I'm maybe the only who doesn't know about her :laugh::laugh: I'd only checked her pictures in fb..talked to her and thought it's a man :p lol, sorry

^Ahh... you must realise that there are many fake people on fb who pretend to be who they are not :( Maybe it is the real Jenny but i dont think a celebrity would just tell anyone on fb that they are a man when they aren't :blink: