Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

I don't find Sasha PIIIIIVVVOOOVVVAAARROOOVVVAAAA special at all. I think she's very unattractive, weird looking,freaky, and just a stick. She looks like a bush baby. Nothing special about her...I will never like her! *Wow*

if she wasn't so special she wouldn't do a prada onlyface campaign.

I don't find Sasha PIIIIIVVVOOOVVVAAARROOOVVVAAAA special at all. I think she's very unattractive, weird looking,freaky, and just a stick. She looks like a bush baby. Nothing special about her...I will never like her! *Wow*

if she wasn't so special she wouldn't do a prada onlyface campaign.

Great answer

You dont have to find her special or attractiv, clients have to, and so far they do, and she does her thing...people rmember her, she'v got her fans and all that shit.... :evil:

You dont have to find her special or attractiv, clients have to, and so far they do, and she does her thing...people rmember her, she'v got her fans and all that shit.... :evil:

yeah i´m a fan of her.

goooood answer!!! :laugh:

sasha got my love and admiration, she is a incredbile and capable model who diserve the title of number 5 with your unique look and smile. she is scary ? oh well, then i think you get scared too easy.

sasha got my love and admiration, she is a incredbile and capable model who diserve the title of number 5 with your unique look and smile. she is scary ? oh well, then i think you get scared too easy.

Yeah! Best answer EVER!!!!! :ddr: :bounce: