Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

Sasha dropped down to #3 on models.com Top 50. :blink:

You know, I love Natasha. I do. But she hasn't had consisted work like Sasha this last year or so.

It doesn't look like she got a campaign this season when Sasha got about a half a dozen. It's really not fair at all.

Sasha Pivovarova, the collector keyrings

She is the kind of person you can find an intimate party in Paris, laughing at something that Karl Lagerfeld said. But now Sasha Pivovarova is in Vila Leopoldina, in SP, posing for the new campaign from Santa Lolla under command of the Agency Mint. Blog LP went to the site yesterday (7 / 07) for an exclusive interview with the Russian whose top bet at the moment is to be the No. 2 world ranking of Models.com. But it is likely that this is the least important thing about the smiling and friendly Sasha. Yes: smiling and friendly!

You came to pass about 48 hours in Brazil. What is the size of the suitcase he brought?

It's great. He brought me a bag that faces any alien provided the traveler, with everything you could possibly need in it. To tell the truth, is also great because I came here straight from the Dominican Republic.

Swapped haute couture in Paris for vacation?

I could not get visas to go to Paris, then jumped this season and took vacations. Brazil has not asked for visas for those born in Russia, then came here after! (Laughter)

Therefore, and by the Santa Lolla, which is a brand of accessories. You have too many accessories?

I have a lot and use a lot. You gain that much of the designers after their shows, I must have over 50 pairs of high heels.

What is the item that you most in your home?

Locksmiths, I started collecting recently. But I am specific about it, get those keychains that are souvenirs of tourist cities, you know? For example, Paris has the shape of the Eiffel Tower. Thus, adding more when I travel.

Already bought your keychain from Brazil?

No, but I buy in back. Of course I chose this type of collection because it is also very practical, I can always buy them in airports!

You're always traveling. As aircraft took longer this year?

I do not know. But keep all tickets and count at the end of the year. Last year, 168.

What to do when there's nothing else to do?

I play with my black cat, Hei Long [Chinese: "Black Dragon"], I'm drawing or in some bar near where I live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. I love living there, there's always some little thing that stops me in the way of back home.

You are the model but is also an artist. Has exhibited a few times and everything else!

Yeah, and keep drawing. Even brought my sketchbook to here.

Pro Brazil?

Pro studio!

You are more involved with that now, art or fashion?

With the two. They are the two parts that make my life.

But would you rather have a collection of paintings or vintage shoes from Dior?

Frame, of course. 'd Rather be surrounded by old masters.

What kind of art like the most?

I like a lot, but when I'm at the stage of the symbolism.

And go where he likes to see art?

In Beijing. Have a piece of the city that is made from whole art exhibitions, where each country has a place to exhibit.

You muse of Miuccia Prada. How about that?

It feels great to be muse.

Who are you?

I do not. My life is inspiring enough. At least until now.

What kind of music're hearing more?

Classic. But like everything, you will not believe: I hear mantras of India, shamanic music of Peru. A lot of stuff!

Your favorite food?

Anything that does not have red meat, I am a vegetarian since 12 years. But I can cook with red meat! I make an excellent soup Borsch. I had to learn to do it when I was 8 years and as I'm the big sister, cook for my siblings [two boys and a girl]. I remember the recipe today.

^I guess they just couldn't bring themselves to get rid of her. :D

She looks so amazing in the Giorgio Armani ads. Absolute perfection. :wub:

And I wish they hadn't used quite so much photoshop in the Dior ads. She barely even looks like herself. :blink:

Thank you! :flower: