Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

Fine, I'll behave. But I get to vacation in Brazil or Ibiza once a year right. :gocho: I could of swore that was in my contract. I have to keep myself in top physical form if I want to bring all that I possibly can to the team.

Rumor has it BB will train her team soo hard that they will become more than human. They will become more than champions. They will become real life superhero and will be able to stop crime, end world hunger, save a country from a massive earthquake, and still have more than enough stength to beat any opposing baseball teams.

All in a days work :bellazon:

Christ,Joe.You are awesome.You respond quickly to messages.Nice. Very,very good.I hope your words are not merely an attempt to stroke my ego. We will go over contract options during the initial meetings.We can come to agreements.I'm flexible.To a point. :gocho: I do appreciate your enthusiasm and steadfast dedication to your new role.Respect. * fist bump *

Back to business.

Rumor has it JoeKnight is in the early stages of plotting a heist somewhere in Eastern Europe so fantabulous,it will make the heists in Ocean's Eleven seem so elementary and devoid of any real imagination.

Get on it,my son. :thumbsup:

Rumor has if that Bronx Bomber has in the last year developed an unhealthy obsession with Queen Elizabeth II of England. She subscribes to English newspapers so that she can cut out pictures of the Queen for her collection and she is petitioning for the USA to give up the Dollar and begin using the British Pound Sterling because the coins have the Queen's head on them!

That's a rumor of the most extreme. ^ I detest that old slag.

Rumor has it brendanm21 is the founding member of the IRA and was recruited by me to assist JoeKnight in the latest once-believed-to be-impossible feat which will come to fruition in the near future.Remember,Success is never certain, but self-doubt, negativity, and low expectations guarantee failure.