Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

From the NvrEnough News Desk:

Rumor has it "NvrEnough" was rescued by several good samaritans after an altercation ensued outside of a New York brownstone. The victim is in fair but stable condition under police guard awaiting questioning. Witnesses on the scene described the melee as well organized, fast, and horrifying. One bystander commented, "I was out walking my Scruffy and all of the sudden there was yelling, and a scuffle, then they just disappeared. I found the poor guy lying under the stairs and called the Police. What a mess." The witness was unable to comment further and requested to be nameless. Scruffy has been place in protective custody. More details as they become available.

Rumor has it JoeK. will be taking a break come the new year from his assassin/heist/loansharking/illegal gambling/counterfeiting/distribution of foreign "goods" duties. When he will be working diligently with my PA Vogue Girl on my "Future Sex/Love Sounds-Sticky & Sweet-* Bronx Bomber * World Domination" summer tour.

Rumor has it that in my escape I have also left the metro Baltimore area for a safer location. Plenty of different ways to escape where I am now.

Rumor also has it that BB's name came up on a recent Airline passenger search list. My TSA connections are becoming most valuable.

Rumor has it NvrEnough lies awake at night thinking about how to stay one step ahead of team Bronx Bomber, but then he starts thinking about how life's like a box of chocolates, which then makes him want chocolate, so he stays up eating some, which makes him hyper so he can't sleep. He eventually then slips into a sugar induced coma. And then wakes up the next morning and goes about his day ... only to repeat the same vicious cycle the next night.