Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

@Branson24.... hahah NOOO , i did not make it ! It is real ! I dont live in London, i live quiet far from there, i found it on a megan fansite, it is real :) awesome bus huh? :)

Yeah, is awesome :). Wee, damage that in Poland we dont have these buses with posters, advertisements like this xD.

Brian was actually ugly when he was younger, now is just HOT! :drool:

Your sister must be very young? I bet she thinks that Robert -ugly- Pattison is hot? :ninja:

If Megan was dating Robert, i swear to Satan that she will lose all my respect! :persuazn:

Brian was actually ugly when he was younger, now is just HOT! :drool:

Your sister must be very young? I bet she thinks that Robert -ugly- Pattison is hot? :ninja:

If Megan was dating Robert, i swear to Satan that she will lose all my respect! :persuazn:

Yeah, is young, she is eight years old. Nooo, she hates him xD!!! Twillight movies and books too xD.

I think she have good taste xD.

@Branson24.... hahah NOOO , i did not make it ! It is real ! I dont live in London, i live quiet far from there, i found it on a megan fansite, it is real :) awesome bus huh? :)

We didn't have double deckers, (except for tourist buses) but we had some of these in NYC and New Jersey...

post-33782-0-1446118793-96594_thumb.jpg

Accordian, or "articulated" buses.