Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

She is absolutely stunning right now. So love that they are doing all this stuff together. (Gonna have to check out Top Chef.) They seem so in sync with each other, and that's never really seemed forced like it can with celebrity couples. Hoping that impression is accurate. Never Enough Lily. 

2 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

She is absolutely stunning right now. So love that they are doing all this stuff together. (Gonna have to check out Top Chef.) They seem so in sync with each other, and that's never really seemed forced like it can with celebrity couples. Hoping that impression is accurate. Never Enough Lily. 

I hope so too! I really love them together. 

Top Chef starts in December. I'm not sure what episode they're going to be on yet but once it's announced I'll be sure to post it here. It was filmed back in June for anyone who cares/is curious. 

4 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Totally agree. She looks better than ever and she's been out and about at events way more than I thought she would. I think the fact that Lily and Caleb have been together for over a decade and met/started dating before either one of them made it big in addition to the fact they live in Nashville has given their marriage a really solid foundation. Everyone who meets them says how down to earth they both are. They're one of my favorite celebrity couples for sure.

1 hour ago, heartwing said:

Ooh, i may have to watch Top Chef this season to see them!  I think Lily's having a girl again. 

I think she is too! If they are, I'm sure she'll be just as cute as Dixie is.

I'm thinking of moving to Nashville. It seems to be the best place to live in a whole world!

10 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Totally agree. She looks better than ever and she's been out and about at events way more than I thought she would. I think the fact that Lily and Caleb have been together for over a decade and met/started dating before either one of them made it big in addition to the fact they live in Nashville has given their marriage a really solid foundation. Everyone who meets them says how down to earth they both are. They're one of my favorite celebrity couples for sure.

It's amazing that all those rock&roll guys I mean Followill brothers have been in relationship for so long. I'm sure that Lily&Caleb had some problems f.e Caleb was struggling with addiction,  they meet a lot of people so it easy to fall for someone else, but they appeared stronger than any other couples and 2nd child only proves it. I think that they get on well with each other because they are both r&r spirits.

Btw Is Caleb & KOL still famous ??It is one of my fav bands, but I don't hear them a lot on the radio especially new songs of them. 

6 hours ago, m86fc said:

Btw Is Caleb & KOL still famous ??It is one of my fav bands, but I don't hear them a lot on the radio especially new songs of them. 

Last album was well received (and should have been). WALLS was their first album to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Albums chart. And they've headlined some festivals (in England, which I like to think had ties to Lily's family ties there). What's cool is that these other interests keep Caleb and Lily relevant beyond just music and modeling. And they seem to do it in such a down-to-earth way.