Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Yes, definitely! I've thought that about her for years, how she'd be perfect to style and fashion videos because she's so personable and has a great sense of style. I know she mentioned wanting to create her own brands (fashion, kids line or beauty line) when she's done with VS and she has the personality to sell that kind of stuff.

Yes, definitely! I've thought that about her for years, how she'd be perfect to style and fashion videos because she's so personable and has a great sense of style. I know she mentioned wanting to create her own brands (fashion, kids line or beauty line) when she's done with VS and she has the personality to sell that kind of stuff.

Absolutely! I could see a lot of people wanting to have her style from her hair and makeup to her clothes and accessories.

It'd be great if she could start with "look of the day" type of videos/blogs. I think many could get ideas from her style. She'd have the wow factor with designer pieces but her style and the products that she uses seem accessible as well.

I happen to think otherwise; awkwardness never came to my mind. It's the natural and genuine reaction, mario testino wanted to capture and he did.

I believe it was meant to be approachable not like a high fashion story and besides, these are just like small bts videos in a way.

The actual commercial was beautiful!

Regardless I think Lily brought her flare to it and it fits well with the CH brand.

Her face is so beautiful and there's a vibe of the video that speaks to the public audience more than the high fashion crowd which is correctly done for the CH brand Fragrance IMO.