Bellazon

PussyCat Dolls
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

I adore this group..really...they r my rolemodels in dancing...sooo hot...I like all of their songs,but special is the one that will be their newest single its called:"I don't need a man",my fave song...I support that girls,and I really love them!Kiss

• 2 weeks later...

haha she IS fit and she is THE FITTEST girl in the group BUT her attitude is a real turn off IMO... she should get over herself... also i'm wondering what's the point of having the other girls in the group ? i saw the "buttons" video the other day on MTV, it's pretty much Nicole singing, nicole dancing, nicole showing off, nicole dancing with the girls in the background, nicole singing with the girls doing background vocals, nicole showing off with the girls tryin to show off as well in the background... :cain:

haha she IS fit and she is THE FITTEST girl in the group BUT her attitude is a real turn off IMO... she should get over herself... also i'm wondering what's the point of having the other girls in the group ? i saw the "buttons" video the other day on MTV, it's pretty much Nicole singing, nicole dancing, nicole showing off, nicole dancing with the girls in the background, nicole singing with the girls doing background vocals, nicole showing off with the girls tryin to show off as well in the background... :cain:

in the stickwithyou video it was all HER singing & the rest were just playing & crap...if you see it you'll understand. w/o nicole in PCD....it would be a crappy singing group. but seems like the other chicks are just getting money from nicole's singing.

My Sentiments exactly, Nicole will make a fortune if she just stops with the "look at me aren't I sexy" and just keeps with the singing good songs and showing off her rock hard body !!

I hope she speeds up the going solo thing though, the others bug me because they act like they are all beautiful but I just can't see it. Not one of them would be in my top 100. (Nicole would be right up there)

They were cast on a german talkshow called Tv Total. Anyway the host, Stefan Raab, asked who is the best singer and dancer, they were of course that they all are professionally trained singers and dancers. Then Stefan played with his little guitar and a girl started singing, but then Nicole showed off her voice. Well I guess she has the "boss" atttitude.. don't like this kind of people. She odesn't seem to let others shine.