Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

UWIELBIAM ANNE :heart:

Thank You Very much Layla :flower:

Też ją uwielbiam :-) mam nadzieję że niedługo będzie na różnych stronach więcej zdjęć z imprezy New Age.

And 1goiaba you're welcome. I also love this cover. Tom Ford should think about Anna soon when he will hire models for his fashion shows :whistle: :laugh:

wow... she's gorgeous.

which campaigns has she been in?

any ads in vogue?

hey Celine aka buhlack nice too see youm here!

I don't know which of her ads were in Vogue (if they were any).

She was in Moschino "Funny!" parfum ad (it's the last bigger campaign in which she was), Moschino ad with Diana Dondoe and Boyd Holdbrook (spring-summer 2006 season), Moschino Cheap&Chic ad with Caroline Trentini, DKNY ad and DKNY lingerie ad (fall-winter 2006/2007), also Reserved (but their stores are only in Poland and some other European countries).....

I don't remember other ads in which she was. I feel that not all of theme were posted, so I will try to post some of them soon.

• 2 months later...

That's why I like tFS....there are pics that normally I wouldn't find anywhere else, or at least not that fast....

And opinions about her from people who are also at bellazon, eg:

Nemeside:

she is cute but other polish like Magda and Kasia outshine her for some reasons

rogue_red:

I think Magda has a square head and Kasia.... Isn't she the clone of all the other actual girls?

I dunno, I think Anna Maria is really gorgeous

I agree with rouge_red....I dislike Magda's square head and Kasia started appearing in numerous shows alongside with new "clone" girls..... I mean.... I like Irina K., but neither she or Kasia has sth very strong in their faces what make them stand our from other girls....

But agree a bit with Nemeside too, but I think it's because Anna isn't doing major HF shows :/ but I hope that, sooner or later, she will get a second chance! :drool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...