Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

19 hours ago, MjAtaura said:

as far as I understand, the absence of Heidi in the advertisment of Taft and Astor means that it has run out of contracts with these companies?

Have they come out with new commercials but without Heidi?

Heidi posing backstage at VSFS 2008 in her satin dress and Mouawad necklace by RJ in his book “Backstage Secret”, seems that it doesn't contain many pictures of the shows before 2010, just see one or two of Heidi's and Gisele's.

vs-fashion-show-1.jpg

3 hours ago, MrWG said:

Heidi posing backstage at VSFS 2008 in her satin dress and Mouawad necklace by RJ in his book “Backstage Secret”, seems that it doesn't contain many pictures of the shows before 2010, just see one or two of Heidi's and Gisele's.

There was another book covering the early years of the show. This is a kind of volume 2 thing.

21 hours ago, saber said:

There was another book covering the early years of the show. This is a kind of volume 2 thing.

probably it's the first time RJ reveals his works of models' posing backstage at the VSFS in a book. His photobook “RETROSPECTIVE” released in 2009 contains Heidi's swimwear shoots which come from the same series of VS Sexy Book vol.3 in 2003/04, and her VS Very Sexy Make Up 2008 campaign shoot. And Heidi wrote the preface. But his portrait shoot book “Angel” doesn't have any Heidi.

retro.jpg QQ图片20180608112113.png post-15594-1251286228.png

Actually, I was refering to his Backstage Sexy book from 2003. If you check amazon you'll see that a new copy of that book costs now $900!!! This is what led my to purchase his latest book right away. I wished he hadn't canceled his book with Candice.

51egs+6pBbL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

On 6/8/2018 at 2:01 PM, saber said:

Actually, I was refering to his Backstage Sexy book from 2003. If you check amazon you'll see that a new copy of that book costs now $900!!! This is what led my to purchase his latest book right away. I wished he hadn't canceled his book with Candice.

51egs+6pBbL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I love the shoots very much, and some are the best during Heidi's vs days. But it's launched by VS and aside from RJ, Linda Posnick was also the photographer. It's not Backstage of VSFS, but just a theme called “backstage”,the same motion can be seen in VS 2003 Christmas holiday commercial directed by michael bay. And I‘d like to ask all you nice guys to help confirm that the three below in the pic are (from left to right)ABB, Heidi and Gisele. This one was in the “Backstage Sexy” book, and this version is the teaser of VSFS 2008(vs always uses old pics). The same scene shows in the commercial in a instant flash, with Heidi, GB and one more doing catwalks(I'm not sure it's Lima or ABB). But Lima has her solo with wings in front of a door in the commercial, so I guess this one is ABB. But a lot VS fans mistake them as Ale and KK. The curves of the waist of the middle one are just so Heidi.

victorias-secret-fashion-show.jpg

On 6/9/2018 at 2:45 AM, MrWG said:

I love the shoots very much, and some are the best during Heidi's vs days. But it's launched by VS and aside from RJ, Linda Posnick was also the photographer. It's not Backstage of VSFS, but just a theme called “backstage”,the same motion can be seen in VS 2003 Christmas holiday commercial directed by michael bay. And I‘d like to ask all you nice guys to help confirm that the three below in the pic are (from left to right)ABB, Heidi and Gisele. This one was in the “Backstage Sexy” book, and this version is the teaser of VSFS 2008(vs always uses old pics). The same scene shows in the commercial in a instant flash, with Heidi, GB and one more doing catwalks(I'm not sure it's Lima or ABB). But Lima has her solo with wings in front of a door in the commercial, so I guess this one is ABB. But a lot VS fans mistake them as Ale and KK. The curves of the waist of the middle one are just so Heidi.

victorias-secret-fashion-show.jpg

yep that is 100% AnaBB,Heidi,Gisele. They were all in that same commercial together and you can tell its their body types. (and hair). I believe the same lingerie they wore in the commercial too.

Meet the Women of the 2018 Maxim Hot 100

The Bombshells

Models used to merely grace runways and fashion campaigns. Now, they're running Instagrams with followings larger than some countries, and redefining our idea of beauty. Here, the supermodels and Insta-stars who made 2018 the hottest year on record.

kMoENV2z_t.jpg

Heidi Klum

Can one woman do it all? At 45, the Maxim cover girl (May/June 2018) and mother of four hosts and executive produces Project Runway, judges America’s Got Talent, basically runs Germany’s Next Topmodel, and designs her own swimwear and lingerie lines.

https://www.maxim.com/women/women-of-maxim-hot-100-2018-6