Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

This show is supposed to be on tonight:

HOLLYWOOD'S MOST OUTRAGEOUS HOLIDAY GIFTS — Try not to start feeling inadequate as you check out some of the most over-the-top, romantic and, in some cases, off-the-wall gifting gestures of the rich and famous, including such celebrity couples as Heidi Klum and Seal, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez, and Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. Plus, of course, that gift-giving dynamo, Oprah Winfrey. (11 p.m., Oxygen)

Too bad my cable company took away Oxygen. :(

Germanys next Topmodel by Heidi Klum: offenes Casting in Köln

Einmalige Chance: Heidi Klum lädt am 20. Januar 2010 zum großen Casting in das Kölner Palladium ein

München, 16. Dezember 2009.

Eine Überraschung ändert das komplette Leben von Sara Nuru. Die 19-Jährige ahnt nichts, als ihr Freund sie am Samstag früh morgens von zu Hause abholt. Auf den Christkindlmarkt soll es gehen, doch plötzlich steht Sara auf dem Laufsteg vor Heidi Klum – beim Casting zu Germany’s next Topmodel – by Heidi Klum. Fünf Monate später kürt Heidi Klum die Münchnerin zur Siegerin. Seitdem reist Sara Nuru als erfolgreiches Model in viele Städte und Länder von Termin zu Termin. Die Überraschung ihres Freundes hat sich für Sara mehr als gelohnt.

Für die fünfte Staffel ihrer Erfolgsshow lädt Heidi Klum am 20. Januar 2010 zum einzigen offenen Casting ein. Nur im Kölner Palladium können sich Interessentinnen ab 16 Jahren für Germanys next Topmodel – by Heidi Klum bewerben. Eine einmalige Chance für alle, die Heidi Klum und die Jury persönlich von ihrer Schönheit, Ausstrahlung, Disziplin und ihrem Siegeswillen überzeugen wollen.

Für die vielversprechendsten Mädchen geht es direkt in die Show. Als Kandidatinnen von Germanys next Topmodel – by Heidi Klum treten sie ein in die Modewelt, shooten mit den besten Fotografen, reisen sie um die Welt und bekommen wertvolle Profi-Tipps aus erster Hand. Wer wird Germanys next Topmodel 2010? Wer folgt Lena Gercke, Barbara Meier, Jenny KL und Sara Nuru?

Der Castingort und -termin:

Palladium Köln

Schanzenstr. 40

51063 Köln

Anmeldung zwischen 8.00 und 11.00 Uhr

Rein in die High-Heels und rauf auf den Laufsteg. Mitbringen müssen die Bewerberinnen neben einer außergewöhnlichen, fotogenen Ausstrahlung verschiedene Outfits, in denen sie sich besonders schön in Szene setzen können. Hilfreich sind nicht zu weite Oberteile und Tops, figurbetonte Hosen, Miniröcke und Bademode – und natürlich High-Heels. Wenn die Mädchen mindestens 16 Jahre, aber noch nicht volljährig sind, müssen sie eine Einverständniserklärung der Eltern mitbringen. Für die besten Bewerberinnen geht das Casting am nächsten Tag weiter. Mehr Infos zu den Castings gibt es unter www.heidiklum.com oder Topmodel.ProSieben.de.

Germanys next Topmodel – by Heidi Klum – einmaliges Casting zur fünften Staffel am 20. Januar 2010 in Köln

heidiklum.de

Found this old article from British FHM, January 2002:

http://www.fhm.com/girls/heidi-klum-january-2002-20091217

post-2141-1261585824_thumb.jpg

TREASURE CHEST

Continuing December’s accidental celebration of the German belle, raise a glass of schnapps to the awesome combination of supermodel and rack that is Heidi Klum…

"There’s more to life than being really, really, really good looking,” says Zoolander, the hapless model hero of the latest Ben Stiller blockbuster of the same name. But after taking a gander at these pictures of German actress/model/goddess Heidi Klum it seems hard to figure out exactly what that would be.

There can be no doubt that Heidi – who has a cameo in the movie playing herself – is the finest of creatures. The 28-year-old began her career after winning a model competition in her native land back in 1992. Since then the New York-dwelling honey has become one the world’s biggest models, stomping her kitten heels all over fashion land, perhaps most memorably as the face (and body) of upmarket Yankee underwear dons Victoria’s Secret.

She’s taken the well-trodden path of model to actress, appearing in TV’s Spin City with Michael J Fox – playing the diminutive former time traveller’s girlfriend – and several movies including the disco excess flick 54 and hairdressing comedy Blow Dry. “I got to play a completely arrogant bitch,” she enthuses, adding, “and I liked it. You can interpret that however you want,” with a devilish look on her perfectly sculpted face.

But there’s no bitchiness from the tasty Teuton today. Only a smile capable of reanimating the dead, legs that go all the way up to her neck and a chest that could have been a personal gift from the gods after a generous whip round in the staff room. So despite her talents as an actress and businesswoman, Heidi has obliged us by doing what she does best: frolicking in an exotic location, wearing very little and being really, really good looking.

You’ve admitted a fondness for G-strings. Do you have problems with them sliding up your butt?

Yes I do like them, but you don’t seem to know what a G-string is. Let me explain. If it’s a good G-string then it doesn’t slide into the crack, it just nestles there and doesn’t move.

Thanks for that. In Blow Dry you brilliantly get your pubic hair shaven into a heart. Do you know a lot of women who have the odd snip and clip?

No, actually I don’t know anyone. But that wasn’t my real hair anyway, it was a specially made wig. If you can call it that. But that whole scene wasn’t about sex. It was just supposed to be funny.

Your husband is a professional hairdresser. Does he do your hair before you go out?

Either he does or I do it myself. Who else is going to do it for me?

Do other actresses give you a hard time about getting roles because you’re a model?

I’m very lucky. I get a lot of roles because of my name as a model and I probably wouldn’t have got them without it. You have to make the best of your situation.

You towered over Michael J Fox in Spin City. What do you think of short-arse men?

Michael J Fox is a great, sexy, funny, short man. I had so much fun on that show. There was this scene where we were lying in bed together after sex. But instead of having a cigarette I start yodelling, because I’m German, see? He kept making me laugh, we were cracking up.

Is it true your mother sends you sauerkraut soup to the US from Germany?

God, that story again. No, she does not. For a start, you aren’t allowed to import food to America. At the beginning of my career I once said that I miss my mother’s sauerkraut soup. Even today I still get people asking me this.

Finally, please tell us, what’s it like being so incredibly fit?

Well, thanks for the compliment but you must remember beauty is not everything. And it doesn’t last for eternity, either.