Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

How come I didn't find out about this until now? Heidi did a photo shoot with Gaboury Sidibe by Bruce Weber last year for German Vogue.

http://www.movieline.com/2009/11/the-verge...dibe.php?page=2

http://www.movieline.com/2009/08/bruce-web...e-interview.php

post-2141-1262628552_thumb.jpg post-2141-1262628557_thumb.jpg

From Gaboury Sidibe:

Part of the fun, I suppose, is that German Vogue photo shoot you did with Bruce Weber and Heidi Klum?

Yeah! That was bad-ass. It was just a photo shoot of her teaching me to model. It was very cute, very tongue in cheek — like a “model-off,” I guess. It was the cutest thing. She’s yelling, “OK! Be edgy!” I was like, “What does that mean? How am I supposed to be ‘edgy’?” And she goes, “I don’t know!” And I’m like, “Well, you made it up!” So she comes over. “OK, what’s edgy? This…” [sidibe strikes a fierce pose.] And we’d stand side-by-side and do it. And then she’s like, “Be soft!” It was just her screaming random things at me and then showing me how to pose. Then I’d stand next to her and do it, too. [Laughs.] I loved it.

From Bruce Weber:

Oh sure, Gabby Sidibe. She’s fantastic, and so is the film (Precious).

I was photographing her for German Vogue, and just before she arrived, Heidi Klum had come in. I was kind of concentrating on what I was gonna do with Heidi and what I was gonna do with Gabby — it’s for the anniversary issue of German Vogue, and they’re doing three separate issues, one with Karl Lagerfeld, one with Peter Lindbergh, and one with myself.

Anyway, I just wanted to photograph Gabby because of the movie, and because she’s a really great person to photograph. So instead of closing myself off and thinking about the fact that there’s ten, fifteen people in the studio, I thought, “Wait, oh my God! Heidi, why don’t you give Gabby some modeling lessons?” And Heidi’s such a sweetheart and Gabby was so great. Gabby got a crush on one of my assistants — he happens to be German and he has all these beautiful tattoos because he’s a martial artist — so we got some pictures of them together.

Heidi is releasing her new maternity fashion collection this February:

http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/destinat...aternity/41148/

post-2141-1262797935_thumb.jpg post-2141-1262797940_thumb.jpg

Over the years, supermodel Heidi Klum has walked miles of red carpet, usually in six-inch heels, often wearing very little, sometimes wearing giant wings. Add to that seven seasons of Project Runway, plus four kids, equals one very busy schedule. But there is no stopping this supermom. Heidi has just announced her collaboration with A Pea in the Pod® and Motherhood Maternity® to create two new maternity lines: LAVISH BY HEIDI KLUM™ for A Pea in the Pod, and LOVED BY HEIDI KLUM™ for Motherhood, both arriving in stores and online on February 12, 2010.

"I chose to call my collection for A Pea in the Pod Lavish because there is no grander name to express everything you want to give yourself and the child growing within you," said Heidi Klum. "For Motherhood Maternity, Loved is a celebration of new life and the love around you and your baby. I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. They are all about making you feel beautiful; being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."

"Heidi brings with her a tremendous amount of creative energy," said Rebecca Matthias, President and Chief Creative Officer of A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity. "She lives and breathes fashion. Heidi's experience and stunning beauty add a new dimension to our brands. We were thrilled to have Heidi as a client through each of her beautiful pregnancies, so we are especially excited to continue our relationship with her in this design collaboration."

These two collections highlight Heidi's versatility as a designer. First deliveries of LAVISH BY HEIDI KLUM include 15 pieces which feature iconic style and detailed construction; a seamless fit with A Pea in the Pod's sophistication. First deliveries of LOVED BY HEIDI KLUM include 14 pieces that present comfort, playfulness, and supermodel style at the welcoming Motherhood price point.