Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

It’s Official! Heidi Klum to Host Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

people.com

It’s official: Heidi Klum is returning to the runway just 6 weeks after giving birth to baby Lou Samuel — as host of the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show on Nov. 19. “Heidi is superwoman. She had a baby a few weeks ago and she is hosting the most high profile fashion show in the world,” Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer of VS tells PEOPLE exclusively. “Victoria’s Secret is thrilled to have her back. There is no one like her.” Klum played coy about preparing for the show, which airs Dec. 1 at 10pm on CBS, saying she planned “to take it easy and see what happens,” after delivering Lou, her daughter with Seal — and her fourth child — last month. Still, her fellow Angels aren’t surprised to see Heidi back to work. “She can do it all,” says fellow Angel (and new mom) Alessandra Ambrosio. “She’s a great mom and she’s got so much going on. She’s an inspiration.” We can’t wait to see Heidi and all of the Angels, including Marisa Miller in this year’s diamond bra, work the runway.

Germany Next Top-Model - 2010 on board!!!

heidiklum. com :

Heidi Klum sucht "Germany's next Topmodel" 2010

Bewerbungsstart zur fünften Staffel von "Germany's next Topmodel - by Heidi Klum" am 6. November 2009

"Ich habe ein wunderschönes Foto von Dir." Heidi Klum sucht "Germany's next Topmodel" 2010. Am Freitag, 6. November 2009, startet die Bewerbungsphase für die fünfte Staffel der ProSieben-Erfolgsshow "Germany's next Topmodel - by Heidi Klum". Alle Mädchen ab 16 Jahren können sich den Bewerbungsbogen online auf dieser Seite oder unter www.prosieben.de herunterladen. Lena Gercke, Barbara Meier, Jenny KL und Sara Nuru haben es geschafft. Namhafte Designer und große Marken buchen die "Germany's next Topmodel"-Siegerinnen für Kampagnen-Shootings und Fashion-Shows auf der ganzen Welt.

Heidi Klum ‘Can Do It All’

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/11/04/sea...-can-do-it-all/

Halloween is always a big day for Seal and wife Heidi Klum, and this year — despite welcoming their fourth child, daughter Lou Sulola, just three weeks beforehand — the couple showed again that they are game.

Chatting with reporters while dressed as crows at Heidi’s 10th Annual Halloween Party at Voyeur in West Hollywood on Saturday, Seal spoke lovingly to Celebrity Baby Blog about the family’s newest addition.

“It’s a funny thing, having another child, because you have three kids who you love dearly and you think to yourself how could you possibly find any more love to give anyone else,” he notes.

“The first time you hold your baby in your arms there is this overwhelming sense of otherworldliness that is very, very difficult to describe.”

Although the couple are no doubt tired, Seal says that Lou makes it all worthwhile.

He explains,

“Sleep deprivation is kind of pretty much neutralized by what I call the amnesia gene. They look at you and you forget that when you have more kids.”

Earlier in the day Seal took the couple’s older three children — Leni, 5 ½, Henry, 4, and Johan, 3 this month — trick-or-treating for the first time.

The boys dressed as skeletons, Seal said, while Leni dressed as a skeleton-witch hybrid.

“She tends to be very strong-headed, a bit like someone else I know,” he joked, “She was a great witch at school in the parade last week.”

The 46-year-old singer was less forthcoming when asked to spill Heidi’s body-after-baby secrets.

“You know I’m not going to do that,” he laughed before conceding, “she just has a knack for all of these things.”

“There isn’t actually anyone quite like her. I certainly haven’t met anyone like her. She just has a knack for it. She is the person that can pretty much do anything and I’ve got used to that within a few months of marriage…she’s the woman, she can do it all.”

Heidi, by contrast, was quick to shoot down the suggestion that she has reclaimed her pre-baby body outright. “I wouldn’t say I’m back in shape yet,” she demurred. “Everything changes when you get older. It was different when I was 31 with the first one and now being 36 with the fourth one.”

She later admitted that “get[ting] back into it immediately” helps, adding,

“I think that if you wait too long and it sticks there it stays that way forever. I have to be motivated.”

Although she doesn’t “exercise too much,” Heidi said she will hit the treadmill occasionally as well as take walks up and down the driveway. With her bustling brood, however, time is always scarce.

“When you have three children and two boys, they’re very active because they want to do a lot of things. But when you breastfeed, when you eat right, you move around a little bit, that usually does the job.”

Leni, Henry and Johan have been receptive to — and conscientious of — Lou, Heidi revealed. “They are very good with her,” she said. “They know to wash their hands all the time and they know not to lean into the stroller.”

Lou resembles both her parents, according to Heidi, just like her siblings. She explains,

“To be honest they all look the same when they are little. They all have a beautiful full head of black hair. Beautiful dark eyes and full lips. They all do look the same and then they morph into their own faces.”

Because she is nursing, Heidi said she is handling the overnight feedings — for now. “I have the goods right here,” she laughed. “I wish I could say ‘Here baby, do that now,’ but I do that.”

Although she’s been through this scenario three times before, Heidi says it’s “always new again,” just like with each of her four pregnancies. “Even though when you’ve done it before, for the fourth time it’s still going to the hospital with the same worries,” she notes.

“I hope everything is going good, I hope the baby is going to be okay, I hope there’s no complications. Even though you’ve done it, and I had three easy ones, you’re still there with the same worries. Then they come out and you look all the time, is the baby breathing? Is everything okay?”

More from Ann Taylor:

post-2141-1257866616_thumb.jpg post-2141-1257866792_thumb.jpg

Heidi Klum does Ann Taylor Holiday 2009. Heidi spoke about being the face of Ann Taylor she said "I’m excited to be the face of Ann Taylor. The brand is cool, hip, very chic, trendy and fun. It’s right up my ally! So I I thought, I’d love to shoot the holiday campaign. Especially with one of the best photographers in the world, Peter Lindbergh. We shot cashmere pieces, big jumpers, beautiful scarves, super cozy, chunky fashionable jewelry, in headshot style. It really gives a feeling of luxury, fashion, comfy cozy cashmere with chunky great jewelry."

Heidi also spoke about the new Ann Taylor she said "Ann Taylor’s new look is very chic, stylish and comfortable. You can mix and match, high and low. I think it’s never cool to do a total look head to toe.Ann Taylor pieces are easy going, from the jewelry to the cashmere. You can find things that work with what you already own."

Heidi's Halloween trand

http://www.fashiontime.ru/news/12265.html

It is impossible to underestimate the Halloween-suit of the German supermodel of Heidi Klum, by a this year dressed carrion-crow. A bolero from the real corvine feathers is declared one of the brightest accessories of season, and now he can be often noticed on evening-parties in New York. It is necessary to carry a magnificent and striking the eyes pillow-sham with miniature clothes and complement a satin bow.

c124d655616419.gif f00ab255616425.gif

Karl Lagerfeld slates Heidi Klum

Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:00a.m.

Rankin thinks Karl Lagerfeld must have been drunk when he slated Heidi Klum.

Chanel designer Lagerfeld has been engaged in a war of words with the German model ever since he called her "too fat to model" and criticised her husband Seal's appearance earlier this year, but fashion photographer Rankin has hit out at the designer, saying Heidi is on a par with Kate Moss and Claudia Schiffer.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz, Rankin said: "I don't think he knows what he's talking about. He's a funny one, Karl Lagerfeld, he doesn't say anything for years and then when he does it's so off the mark. Maybe he'd had a couple of drinks."

Rankin - who has photographed most of the world's top models during his career - praised the model's worth ethic and versatility.

He said: "Kate and Heidi never turn up late - maybe half an hour late - they're never difficult, never unmanageable.

"Heidi has an amazing ability to be able to step between high fashion, high street fashion, catalogue and mainstream TV and it's very unusual.

"I don't think there's anyone else in the world - Claudia Schiffer maybe - who can do the same."

BANG Showbiz