Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

OH man!!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary how they look sooooooo much alike!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

James seems a tad bit cocky! IDK! Raquel is so down to earth!

He probably is a bit cocky, hes one of those 'london' boys but hes not even a hottie and he has red hair. raquel got the looks in this fake modelling family :rofl:

Celine! what a great wall, are they glued there or can I ask you to scan one of the Fendi ads? :ninja: :laugh:

This scan has a shadow on Raquel's face, if you could scan it it would be great, if not it's ok :flower:

fendi11mc3.th.jpg

And about the Vogue Italia picture, I've always wanted it bigger! It's definatelly one of my favorite Raquel pictures! If not my favorite! I'll look for it at tfs again :)

Edit: I found it, the quality is not great but it's bigger :D

raca3qd6.th.jpg

no they're not! i gosh! i think i would die if it was glued! yeah! i'll scan that one for you! hahaha!

im still re"modeling" my wall still... i just added Dsquared and 2 Fendi Fragrance and 2 other Fendi FW 07 Campaign! i swear! its a fendi wall! hahahaah!

dude! thiago! did raquel ever have a CK campaign! Coz i swear theres this model who looks like her... except i can't tell coz half of her face is covered with hair!

ooooooooo!!!! i have 1 different one where shes jumping! i knew that was raquel!!! it was so her nose and lips!!!

oh and here goes the Fendi without shadow

if you want i can scan it tomorrow at school because we have a WAAAAYYY better scanner than what i have at home!!!

03142008050847pmxf2.jpg

ooooooooo!!!! i have 1 different one where shes jumping! i knew that was raquel!!! it was so her nose and lips!!!

oh and here goes the Fendi without shadow

post-6812-0-1446020810-9524_thumb.jpg

if you want i can scan it tomorrow at school because we have a WAAAAYYY better scanner than what i have at home!!!

I finally found scans of the Vogue Italia editorial! :chicken: they're not huge but the quality is great! :woot: It's one of my favorite editorials ever! :drool:

Vogue Italia June 2006

Editorial: "Non-Stop Ultimate Pumping"

Ph:. Steven Meisel

vogueitalia1bn9.th.jpg vogueitalia2df6.th.jpgpost-6812-0-1446020812-5392_thumb.jpg post-6812-0-1446020812-90594_thumb.jpg

Scanned by liv92

Seeing this ed made me miss my old set :laugh: