Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

What is the " :ninja: " suppose to mean? :persuazn:

Aha read persuazn's thread.. maybe you'll catch on. And no Thiago & I aren't gamblers. :| :laugh:

Aha maybe later. I'm trying to finish something :shifty:

Yes you can and the one Heather posted should work fine :) And you should pick the full version just in case ;)

The full version is the last one right?

This one :D

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 FULL ]

Aha maybe later. I'm trying to finish something :shifty:

Too busy even to reply me backk? Ok cookie :laugh: It better be something Natasha worth drool.

I forgot to mention...I download Muse - Starlight :shifty: ... :thumbsup: This sounds promising, and better be what I'm hoping for. :whistle:

^ NICE VID, DUDE !!! :drool:

Thanks Heather! When I click in download it appers all of this:

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 BASIC ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 BASIC - Mirror ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 BASIC - Mirror ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 STANDARD ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 STANDARD - Mirror ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 STANDARD - Mirror ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 FULL ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 FULL - Mirror ]

Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 FULL - Mirror ]

Which one is the right one??

The one in bold and underlined. I think you got it right ?! Raquel ROXXX :woot:

ANDDDDD finally she will be in Vogue Italia September! :woot: meaning she is an option for the cover

The extensive shoot, which took place over three days in New York City, featured Oraine alongside models Agyness, Julia and Raquel. "It was a great experience working with these top models. The legacy of Italian Vogue and shooting with greats such as Steven (Meisel) will have a huge impact on my career," says Oraine.

Link to full story: www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20070727/ent/ent4.html

The interview that went with the campaign shots.

as usual badly translatde by me :lol:

A small interview that goes with the Photos of the campaign

Portugese

Exclusivo Chic: Raquel Zimmermann em campanha brasileira

Ela está nas novas campanhas do perfume Gucci by Gucci – tanto no material impresso quanto no filme publicitário, assinado por David Lynch. Ela também está na campanha da Fendi – das roupas e do perfume Palazzo, fotografada por Karl Lagerfeld. Ela é a segunda modelo do ranking do site Models.com – só perde para a australiana Gemma Ward – portanto, como brasileira, é a primeira do mesmo ranking.

Essa top du top é a brasileira Raquel Zimmermann, que, quem diria, também está na campanha de verão da Animale, marca carioca de roupas sexy, fotografada por Henrique Gendre – com contrato de exclusividade e tudo (as imagens, que você vê primeiro aqui, estão na galeria). Poderosa e ocupada, ela topou responder a umas perguntinhas básicas do Chic por email, sobre o início de sua carreira. Confira a seguir.

O que mudou da Raquel que saiu do Brasil, ainda adolescente, para a Raquel de agora?

A Raquel de agora é muito mais experiente. Conheci muitas pessoas, muitas culturas, lugares diferentes. E toda essa informação me acrescentou muito, não só como profissional.

Quem apostou em você no início da carreira?

Tive dois “padrinhos”: Steven Meisel, que me fotografou para a capa da Vogue Itália, e Miuccia Prada, que me colocou na abertura do desfile e na campanha da Prada.

Em que momento de sua carreira você acha que as coisas começaram a mudar?

Quando fui fotografada pelo Steven Meisel. Nessa época eu não falava inglês e não entendia quase nada do que ele falava – o maior mico!

Qual é o seu trabalho mais marcante?

Há vários, mas toda vez que faço algo com o Karl Lagerfeld é muito marcante. O filme com David Lynch também foi especial.

Por que você faz tanto sucesso?

Acho que meu diferencial não está na aparência, mas na maneira como eu trabalho. Como uma atriz, que muda a cada papel, eu procuro me transformar a cada trabalho.

Se você não fosse modelo, o que gostaria de ser?

Alguma coisa que trabalhasse a criatividade. Ainda penso em fazer uma faculdade de design gráfico ou história da arte.

Qual é o seu estilo no dia-a-dia?

Adoro o estilo do rock dos anos 80.

Trabalhando tanto assim, sobra tempo para fazer as coisas de que você gosta?

A gente sempre arruma um tempinho, né? Adoro ficar com meus amigos e tocar guitarra com meu namorado. Guitarra é a minha terapia.

AND my bad English translation

Chic Exclusive: Raquel Zimmermann in Brazilian campaign

She is in the new campaign of the perfume Gucci by Gucci – so much that she impressed the director David Lynch, whilst making the advertising film. She also is in the campaign for Fendi – for the clothes and the perfume Palazzo, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. She is also the second model in the rankings of the site Models.Com – losing onmly to the Australian model Gemma Ward – therefore, as the Brazilian, is to first of the same ranking. (ie she is the top brazilian)

That top du top is to Brazilian Raquel Zimmermann, is also in the summer campaign for Animale, a sexy clothes label from rio de janeiro mark, photographed by Henrique Gendre – for which she has an exclusive contract (the images, that you see first here, are in the gallery). Powerful and busy, she accepted to answer some basic questions from Chic by email, about the beginning of her career.

How have you changed from the Raquel that left Brazil, still an adolescent, to the Raquel of now?

The Raquel of now is much more experienced. I knew many persons, many cultures, different places. And all that information increased me not alone as the professional.

Who believed in you in the beginning of your career?

I had two "godfathers" : Steven Meisel, who photographed me for the cover of Vogue Italia, and Miuccia Prada, that put me in the opening of the show and in the Prada campaign.

In that moment of your career did you find that the things began to change?

When I was photographed by the Steven Meisel. In that time I did not speak English and did not understand hardly anything than he spoke – the greatest (mistake)!

What is your most outstanding work?

There is several, but every time I do something with the Karl Lagerfeld it is very outstanding. The film with David Lynch was also special.

Why do you think you are so successful?

I find that I am different and it is not apparent, but in the way that I work. As an actress, that changes for each magazine, I transform me for each work.

If you did not model, what would you like to be?

Something that is creative. I still think of doing a degree in graphic design or history of art.

What is your style in everyday life?

I worship the style of the 80's rock period.

Working so much like this, what do you like to do in your free time?

The people work get little time, isn't that so? I adore staying with my friends and playing guitar with my boyfriend. Guitar is my therapy.

http://chic.ig.com.br/materias/447001-4475...0/447240_1.html