Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

For celine :laugh:

raquel at animale with ruy!

The article with it.

Raquel attracted for herself all of the photographers and reporters in the dressing room of Animale, in the SPFW. She was recently chosen as the most important model in the world by the site models.com (even though they already have given the position to Gisele), Raquel, pleasant and smiling, says that the title and the position has altered nothing in her routine, and that conquered everything with a lot work. "For the model who is beginning, I recomend a lot responsibility, commitment, punctuality with clients and beyond willpower with work. The beginning is difficult , so i insist that it is necessary insist. Oh, it does not work if you go out the previous night to the parade or work", teaches Raquel, in a lesson neither so easy like this.

Amid the photographers that itself collected for click to top in the backstage of the parade was a special one: Ruy Sanchez, the boyfriend of Raquel. With a cap and long hair, the Chilean is one of the responsible for the models passion for surf and rock 'n' roll, He is a very talented photographer with fashionable campaigns in his curriculum.

And an interview with ruy about raquel

And an interview with her boyfriend about her.

How long have you been together?

Already it has been 7 years. We met when I was still was a photographers assistant and she was working, we stayed friends, and ever since we have been togther.

Do you Intend to marry?

We have already lived together for 5 years. But we would like to marry, yes. Alone it is not a priority because we will want to do that right, in good time for some vacation, to call the family and travel on the honeymoon.

Do you always travel with her?

For work no. Very rarely. But we always travel for vacation. We visit her family in Brazil at least once a year.

More and what do you like in your girlfriend?

To me Raquel is a normal person, that has her feet on the ground. She does not make her self untouchable as a model. I like that about her. She takes advantage of the simple things of the life.

You do not have jealousies of see so much people around the Raquel?

No. I understand that it's work for her. And, also raquel is to me a very trustworthy person. She would never give motive for me to feel jealousy.

http://ego.globo.com/

Pictures:

post-13584-0-1446020678-21583_thumb.jpgpost-13584-0-1446020678-23058_thumb.jpgth_00669_09112503664900_122_39lo.jpg

whenever thiago goes away... new Raquel stuff comes out! hahhahaa! .... he should go away more often! and you should wish for more Raquel things! hahahhaahah! .... then it would be Raquel day everyday! hahahahahaha!

man! i want my own ruy! he is so adorable trying to speak portuguese just for her! awwww!

i want my Ruyguel! hahhahaahahahaha!

Hey everyone, I'm Hal, just stopping by on some of my favorite models' boards, Raquel is like in my top 5 :heart:

Has anyone seen this runway shot? I attached it to the browse button in the attachments box, I hope I did it right, love this shot, it's really edgy, and iy just rocks! :laugh: I generally do not like runway shots, but this is great! :wub:

RaquelRunway39.jpg

Okk.

Campaigns..

SS07

Fendi

Chloe

Chanel Eyewear

Animale

FW0708

Fendi

Fendi Palazzo Fragrance

CK Calvin Klein

Emanuel Ungaro

Gucci by Gucci Fragrance

DSquared2

Animale

Holt Renfrew

SS08

Valentino

Fendi

Animale

H&M (confirmed by her on video at animale)

Editorial. 2007/08

V magazine.

Jan/Feb - Future Shock by David Sims.

March/April - Working Girls (with Doutzen Kroes) by Mario Testino

July/August COVER and Before and After by Inez and Vinoodh

November/December COVER - Spellbound by David Sims

and V51 The Blondes edit

Vogue US (im not so sure about this)

March

May - COVER and three edits.

June and July

She was definately in September with Coco

October - OG couture ed by David Sims.

Novemeber - with coco by meisel

January - with Trentini by mcdean

AND Fashion Rocks Supplement - Janis Lives by Mcdean

Vogue Paris.

April - the football ed with trentini

May - swimsuit ed byy inez and vinoodh

June/July a wierd mountain ed by david sims

August - Hedis Girls - Hedi Slimane

September - That gorgeous jeans ed set in paris - Terry Richardson

W

Topsy Turvy - Craig Mcdean

and an ed in Vogue Nippon by Inez and Vinoodh of her and Lily.

COVERS.

Vogue Brazil May 07 and Jan 2008

V magazine July/August and November/December

Vogue Us May 2007

(probably more but im lazy, thiago is best at stuff like this :rofl:)

Hey everyone, I'm Hal, just stopping by on some of my favorite models' boards, Raquel is like in my top 5 :heart:

Has anyone seen this runway shot? I attached it to the browse button in the attachments box, I hope I did it right, love this shot, it's really edgy, and iy just rocks! :laugh: I generally do not like runway shots, but this is great! :wub: