Bellazon

Saying hi to all

Aranka

Well hello to all people of bellazon,

Some of you might have known me for some time because of my activity at the babe polls section and even more others will probably never have heard of me at all (which is fine :D).

Although I've been a member of bellazon for a few months now I've only recently stumbled onto these sections of bellazon, so since I am bored at the moment and now know of this thread I'll make time to introduce myself.

Since I don't know what you guys and girls want to know of me and since I'm having no intentions of boring anyone with long stories about myself whom no one cares about anyway,

I'll just wait till the questions come in and then I'll answer each and every one of them. I just hope no one comes with those long lists of 200 questions or such, though I fear I should not have mentioned that out of fear of going away ideas.

Anyway, saying hi to all and just feel free to aks questions :wave:

hi! :wave:

what are your interests on here or better who? :)

- Jeisa Chiminazzo

- Yesica Toscanini

- Ehrin Cummings

- Agam Rodberg

- Anne V

- Miranda Kerr

- Bar Rafaeli

- Esti Ginzburg

- Candice Boucher

- Gigi Paris

- Candice Swanepoel

- Caroline Fransiczhini

- Veronica Varekova

- Daniella Sarahybe

- Erin Heatherton

- Fernanda Tavares

- Heidi Klum

- Ieva Lagune

- Isabel Goulart

- Julie de Gouy

- Kendra Spears

- Marloes Horst

- Lucia Dvorska

- Lujan Fernandez

- Mila de Wit

- Polina Koukline

- Rosie Huntington Whistley

- Terese Pagh Teglegaard

- Yammila Diaz Rahi

Hmmm...it is quite an extensive list I see :laugh:

My favourite forum part is General Babe Discussion and especially the "Babe Polls" threads

Hey Aranka! :wave:

Our paths have already crossed once or twice in the babe polls section, but it's nice to meet you properly. :heythere:

P.S. I owe you one for introducing me to Megan McNierney. :heart:

Well Michael, thanks for the "formal introduction" :wave:

Though I have to be honest and say that the honour of introducing you to Megan McNierney should go to Nathali=, she was the one who posted her in my thread (survival of the fittest).

It was my thread so if you meant that then it is fine, but she should also get credit for it :ninja:

No questions from you :cry: :o :p

I haven't crossed paths with you - but I wouldn't want that to stand in our way... Don't you agree? :gocho:

So, my question: 'On a hot summer night. Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?' :unsure:

Hi BoF, I'm pretty sure we have posted in the same topic at least several times but okay. Guess you did not remember me, but I did......blame your "Being a VS devil is so much funner" thread :laugh:

That line...isn't it from meatloaf :blink:

hi! :wave:

what are your interests on here or better who? :)

- Jeisa Chiminazzo

- Yesica Toscanini

- Ehrin Cummings

- Agam Rodberg

- Anne V

- Miranda Kerr

- Bar Rafaeli

- Esti Ginzburg

- Candice Boucher

- Gigi Paris

- Candice Swanepoel

- Caroline Fransiczhini

- Veronica Varekova

- Daniella Sarahybe

- Erin Heatherton

- Fernanda Tavares

- Heidi Klum

- Ieva Lagune

- Isabel Goulart

- Julie de Gouy

- Kendra Spears

- Marloes Horst

- Lucia Dvorska

- Lujan Fernandez

- Mila de Wit

- Polina Koukline

- Rosie Huntington Whistley

- Terese Pagh Teglegaard

- Yammila Diaz Rahi

Hmmm...it is quite an extensive list I see :laugh:

My favourite forum part is General Babe Discussion and especially the "Babe Polls" threads

Nice list. I actually don't recognize a few of those names though. But I will.

Welcome!

Hi BoF, I'm pretty sure we have posted in the same topic at least several times but okay. Guess you did not remember me, but I did......
Then, for that, you have my sincere apology... :heythere:

And as for knowing the Meatloaf song - 10 points - You've passed!!! :ddr:Hmmm, still didn't answer it though... (+ Glad you appreciate my 'Totally Spurious' thread.)

@ the BoF : Yup, too bad you remembered I had evaded the question. To be honest, I did know the song but never was sure what it meant. And I didn't want to answer a question of which I am not sure what was being answered.

@ Baby.Jude9: Well her whole name is Jehane-Marie 'GiGi' Paris. Do not know if your strange face was because you did not know her or if you could not understand it. Personally I like it that she is not that well known and not really a kind of supermodel. She might be young, but I do think she looks cute.

@ the BoF : Yup, too bad you remembered I had evaded the question. To be honest, I did know the song but never was sure what it meant. And I didn't want to answer a question of which I am not sure what was being answered.
^I assure you that it wasn't meant as a trick. And lord only knows what all those histrionics are about in any given Meatloaf song anyway?!! :| Rather it was a just a cheeky little question... Encantado, nonetheless.