Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

Tyra Banks I fell in love with her eyes :wub: then adriana came and niw the ana beatriz obsession.. i like eugenia, natalia, miranda, bianca and ale too... laetitia isn't bad, heidi is beautiful

For me, i signed up at Chilax a few months before they closed and the first thread that really caught my eye was Jessica Stam's, I really liked the way she looks in pictures, (im not really into the overlysexy models, i am a girl!) and after that it went to lily donaldsson, heather marks and so on :)

i think i really really noticed and started getting into models was adriana lima..wayy back like 7 yrs ago...i was so amazed..she was so beautiful..i wondered who she was lol and ever since then i heard her name for the first time i believe on tv..and i got so excited and ever since then ive been in :heart: with adriana

Okay i said this before that Ana B Barros was the first model to make my jaw drop. But the first model i recognized by name was Gisele and only cuz they had this "Go Milk?" poster in my school with her on it. i never liked her, still don't, but i knew her by name if that counts for anything. *shrugs*

Nice to see one of my threads got revived. It happens now and again. I'm not sure if I should start a new thread, or continue from this one. Next thing that I would like to know right now is who is the model who has your eye as of RIGHT NOW? Let me know if it's a good idea, since I know many people are in to different models at the same time.

Adriana about 2001/2002

she started coming up a lot on brazilian channels ;) I adoreeee her ever since :laugh:

and thats when I actually started to watch models

but on the moment..Im waiting for Adriana to get back to the Brazilian look

and Im more fascinated by Raica oliveira and Rianna ten haken

I think people pretty much post in the threads of the models that have their eyes right now.

True. However, some models are more famous than others. Some of the new VS angels probably had done some previous modeling, but many people in the U.S. saw them for the first time on the Victoria's Secret fashion show. I'm sure there are models that are famous in other countries, but are virtually unknown outside of their home country.

Alright, I'm showing my age now. . Funny thing is,.... now it is hard to just pic one that caught your eye or even your favorite ten models, but back when i was a pubescent there was only one, and her name is Lauren Hutton. Thee first supermodel ever to have a contract with a cosmetic company. She was super sexy even with a gap in her teeth. For those youngsters who don't know who she is or never saw her in her prime, take a look at this video on this page. Even now in her 60's she doesn't look all that bad.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/BeautySecrets/st...=1236581&page=1