Jimmy Changa

Invasion

Tonight's Episode is good (The Cradle)! I sure hope they keep this show going, I like it alot....better than Lost even.

Plus, it's got some hotties! ;)

OMG, tonight's episode (All God's Creatures) is MESSED UP! That "unfinished version of Dave" is just sick lookin'. Man, this show is getting even better. :yes:

i feel bad you're the only one in here...

soooo yeah, my grandfather watches this show. so everyone go watch it coz my grandpa is gangsta!

And yes, it was :yes:

freakin eggs in them?? Ugh, that's sick! Next week it looks like psycho-girl has a "baby"...or 100??? :ermm:

Sure doesn't look like the aliens liked Kira all that much. I got the impression that she wasn't "hybridized".

Once again, I am the only one posting here....

Interesting to find out the teacher is NOT a hybrid. That was SO cool how Tom took out that creepy deputy. All those people waiting in the water was freaky.

I loved this show,but some time ago i've read that there's a chance that there will come a second season :) Let's hope so :D ABC was stupid to cancel this show in the first place,they should cancel lost,that show is getting worse every week :p