• Thandie
    • Zoe
  3. 3. Who is better overall?

• Thandie
    • Zoe

thandie

zoe

thandie

though i dont get the look-alike thing... so what are you saying, all of us light skinned black girls all look alike,eh??

that what youre trying to say?? huh!?!?!? :ninja::rofl: ;)

pretty much :p no, but I don't really see it either other than they are the same "type", of which I am a big fan of :hehe:

thandie

zoe

thandie

though i dont get the look-alike thing... so what are you saying, all of us light skinned black girls all look alike,eh??

pretty much :p no, but I don't really see it either other than they are the same "type", of which I am a big fan of :hehe:

'pretty much'??? :rofl:

Hah!! :evil:

thandie

zoe

thandie

'pretty much'??? :rofl:

Hah!! :evil:

:rofl::hug: They don't look alike to me either :ninja: . But then on the other spectrum, people here seem to also think blondes look alike example: Erin Lindsayton and Lindsay Heatherton are said to many too look alike even dispite one having tiny features and one having really big eyes. But as to the poll, I can't vote on the "better overall" because I've never seen Thandie act :ninja: .

Sorry if anyone is offended by this :/ im actually quite tan myself...but i do not think all tanned/dark skinned people look alike, heck no! but to me Thandie & Zoe could be sisters...:

post-34463-0-1446061088-85743_thumb.png

&& yeah i guess it's just a matter of opinion, like people say Lindsay & Erin look alike but to me...the only comparision is their blonde & model for VS.

• 2 weeks later...