Bellazon

Miss Universe 2010

Jade**

wish I didn't miss it, but glad Mexico won, she was one of my favorites.my other favorites Ireland made top 10, and France and Czech Republic were top 15...maybe I will change my mind on who should have won if I get a chance to see the interviews :p

I am not a big fan of mexico look, her eyebrow were too thick for my taste,

i think they were a lot of prettier misses than mexico, i wanted guatemala to go for the top 5 instead of jamaica and phillippines.

i think australia is the prettiest from the top 5. that is too bad france, czech, and russia did not made it to the top 10. they were a lot prettier than the ones that made for the top 10. the prettiest for me was thai that is too bad she did not made it for the top 15, she's very pretty. poland was pretty too.

3 years in a row that a latina wins.

So I went to HULU to watch the intro just to see what the girls looked like, I was the a fan of... (take in mind I was laying down and not really paying much attention, but Mexico really stood out to me)

Bahamas

Canada

Columbia

Egypt

Germany

UK

Japan

Mexico :heart:

USA :heart:

US Virgin Islands

Mexico won? Nice!

btw did anyone think Serbia looked and sounded like a drag queen? She frightens the shit out of me.

i liked the Mexico contestant, glad she won but what i didnt like is she spoke entirely in spanish.

was it so hard to memorize 3 sentences in english?

i dont is english the official language in the US still or is it spanish already?? :x :confused:

The australian girl was exteremely unnatractive (tried to be very polite here) :) glad she was eliminated!