Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Evil,

Please respect the Bellazon picture posting guidelines. Images must not be posted side by side if they will equal greater than 600 pixels. If you are unsure of just how much 600 pixels is, only post 4 thumbs side by side, and that should be well under the limits. I have edited almost every one of your posts due to you repeatedly doing the same thing.

:huh: uhhhh...ok.....I don't really see a problem with abiding with the rules that are listed in The Ten Commandments of Bellazon thread.

On with the pictures...

hey, if the admins on here have nothing better to do with their spare time than editing other people's posts because they didn't comply with a dumb rule that has no logical basis, then i guess that's their own choice, right?

the original ten commandements might have been set in stone, but i think we're a little more flexible than that, aren't we?

btw, i brought this up because i WAS posting pictures, and committed the evil sin of putting 7 thumbnails side by side instead of 4.

nyc_rocks,

you are extremely rude and inconsiderate. did you ever stop to think that maybe there are users here who can't afford the latest software, or who live in a country where its not readily available for an innexpensive price.

also, if you have such a problem with the site monitors, i'd suggest finding another site. we don't need negative attitudes like yours here anyway.