Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I would probably like Karolina more of she was still doing high fashion..I mean she has done Soo much and I know how priveleged & etc Vs is but from everything she has done and then she becames & angel & that's it! All she does is Vs... You are more recognizable and etc when your a Vs angel, but more noted & respected when you're a Top high fashion model..I hope people still remember her as the couture model.

I wish she did at least some designer work as well as Vs...

i agree 100% betty. i think that KK is one of the most talented models out there, with a face that is exceptionally gorgeous both due to its "Bombshell" appeal, and unique features more suited for high fashion. she was so brilliant as a haute couture model, i really wish to see her back in fashion, not just lingerie.

^^^ I think her body is not really suited for HF anymore. :/

Okay so does KK look like the model in the recent Patene ads? Like with brown hair but air-brushed tan skinned...I swear its her teeth and nose...omg! This is so freaky I mean what if the rumors are true? :|

what rumours would that be, fery? are there rumours about KK that i have missed somehow???

I was reading back on an old old old topic on tFS..you read it before I saw you post in there...um the Slavs of Fashion VF issue? about KK and Anna making her or something. I just thought it was really freaky when I saw that pantene girl and she looked a lot like KK. :|