Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

KK has gotten a lot of criticism for her body at this years VS shows. a lot of people not familiar with her is saying that shes too thin. someone even called her skeletor... at some point i do have to agree that karolina did lose some of her very beautiful curves that shes gotten famous for in the past years when she did the show. but i guess the goal as far as body size type is concerned is to get her physique more suited for the high fashion runway shows. which she succeeded on doing... but i do miss her VS body... and i did hate that she was too tanned and too blonde for this years show... but all in all, im glad shes back on that runway. its time that a real classy and elegant walker neutralize all that waving and kissing thats very rampant on that show nowadays. its time that the new girls learn from a real pro that you dont have to do a lot of stuff to look hot and sexy on the runway.

and regarding her ad campaigns for this year, i think she already did a fall winter ad for ann klein. and i do think shell get more if not this year... maybe next year. her comeback on the runway didt go unnoticed and designers certainly would wanna work with her again and again. i do know for a fact that she is always commended for her initiative, creativity and ingenuity on and off the camera. she inspires the people around her that she works with thats why a lot of photographers, stylists and designers loves working with her.