Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

and HAPPYCANADIAN

editorial ;HONGKONG WALLs has been posted by me about 2 times on thefashionspot about couple of months ago = whats the point in arduous looking for old pics when nobody even see them at first time, but see them later in other post , it's pointless and annoys real fan who makes an effort

well, what can i say, avoo! i missed them when you posted them on TFS. somehow. either way, they were new to me here, so i said thanks! chill out! haha.

you do make a great effort to find pics and we all appreciate it! always! :heart:

I kind of agree. The hair only completes one's image. Blonde was perfect for the sexy bomb KK, but now she's going back to her hf days and the honey color siuts that better. Her hair looked the best in the Pronovias fashio show. It also looks good in the natural light.

Right now I'm living in sin 'cause I secrety still wish she would do one last HUGE VS show, just to reming everyone how that's done. maybe....just maybe....

: NEW YORK, NY: A detail of Model Karolina Kurkova's nursery room for her son Tobin Jack Drury is photographed in New York City on December 12, 2009. (Photo by Regine Mahaux/KU/ Contour by Getty Images)

unknown pics

When KK smiles, her whole face looks happy and that isn't true with everyone. She seems to always stand out from everyone else. She has that charisma. :wub::thumbsup:

I love all those pix of her and the baby, Alicja. Thanx so much for them. :wave: