Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Pronovias Video

The Making Off

Thank you so much! I've been looking for Pronovias vids for son long! ... She's the most beautiful bride on earth :wub::heart:

all pics posted by stefkay2 are REPOSTED, and they were posted thousands of times on bellazon and thefashionspot,every single item, of course thanks for effort stefkay2 but I see Kurkova fans are careless and inattentive!!! I am a little bit disappointed :blink::blink: we cant repost old pics endlessly

and HAPPYCANADIAN

editorial ;HONGKONG WALLs has been posted by me about 2 times on thefashionspot about couple of months ago = whats the point in arduous looking for old pics when nobody even see them at first time, but see them later in other post , it's pointless and annoys real fan who makes an effort

all pics posted by stefkay2 are REPOSTED, and they were posted thousands of times on bellazon and thefashionspot,every single item, of course thanks for effort stefkay2 but I see Kurkova fans are careless and inattentive!!! I am a little bit disappointed :blink::blink: we cant repost old pics endlessly

and HAPPYCANADIAN

editorial ;HONGKONG WALLs has been posted by me about 2 times on thefashionspot about couple of months ago = whats the point in arduous looking for old pics when nobody even see them at first time, but see them later in other post , it's pointless and annoys real fan who makes an effort

I appreciate you both posting :wave: It doesn't really matter to me if they have been posted before. KK is enjoying a much needed and wanted new resurgence of interest here and this is all good, IMHO. Posts here on BZ don't really have anything to do with the fact they were posted on TFS, again, IMHO. Not everyone here belongs to that forum and even if they did, it's always nice to see our fave pics again. Thanx a heap for the pics!!! :wave::flower: