Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing at the Giles show! just stunning!!! and OF COURSE she opened -- she's a SUPERMODEL. haha.

honestly, i completely agree -- high fashion IS her calling. VS was never a perfect fit. it worked, cause she's a bombshell ... but there was something that wasn't quite right. her beauty is complicated. it's unique. she belongs to high fashion campaigns. yes, she can do sexy, and bubbly and fun ... but somehow VS cheapened her looks, lessened them.

i hope she gets a few high paying fashion campaigns! she'd be perfect in VERSACE or YSL or ... well, or anything. she's already done them all before. lol.

I think she actually looks better at Vogue Bar party than on the actual runway. Her face has never looked so fresh than in that 2nd pic. I would also like to add that she looks a little too thin in the 3rd pic (especially the waist and the legs).

I can already see that she is making her comeback in HF and she's enjoying every second of it. That's where she belongs.

P.S. from whose twitter is that? her own? does she have one?