Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Dear KK fans....I have been MIA for quite some time and WOW, look how much has happened to our beautiful KK in the meantime!

CONGRATS KK! You will be such a warm, bright, loving and positive mother and role model!

I agree with you all, she has that glow...and is looking so fantastic recently!!!

Very few women can pull off what she does during pregnancy!

Also great for her and the movie...haven't seen it but hope it leads to more roles for her and more screen time for us lucky viewers.

Thank you to everyone who has posted photos, it has been an absolute pleasure getting up to date : )

I wanted to ask you guys a favor...I have been searching and searching and was wondering if someone can help me find a photo....

it is a close up photo of kk lying down in the grass...she has a huge smile and has flowers covering her eyes and flowers strewn around her....PLEASE and MILLION THANK YOUS to anyone who can help me find it. It's an older photo and it's absolutely one of my favorite happy KK photos...

Can't wait for the next few months of KK news!