Bellazon

Classic Hollywood

OriginalSin

OK i know no one ELSE cares about them but i do happen to adore vivien leigh, grace kelly and rita hayworth, so if anyone ever stumbles on some pics of them, please post. thanks.

You're not the only one. Well, perhaps it's probable I'm the oldest here and that's why I'm very fond of classic films, but it's so nice to see you people have a space for these actresses! I think Rita is one of the sexiest woman ever, as well as Grace, like Audrey are the most charming and delicate.

So, here are some pics of Rita and another favourites of mine: Lauren Bacall and Jean Simmons (plus Natalie Wood and Elizabeth with James Dean.... sexiest guy ever!)

OK i know no one ELSE cares about them but i do happen to adore vivien leigh, grace kelly and rita hayworth, so if anyone ever stumbles on some pics of them, please post. thanks.

You're not the only one. Well, perhaps it's probable I'm the oldest here and that's why I'm very fond of classic films, but it's so nice to see you people have a space for these actresses! I think Rita is one of the sexiest woman ever, as well as Grace, like Audrey are the most charming and delicated.

So, here are some pics of Rita and another favourites of mine: Lauren Bacall and Jean Simmons (plus Natalie Wood and Elizabeth with James Dean.... sexiest guy ever!)

woot! :clap: i'm not alone! haha

i do feel like i'm the only one of my generation who cares about these people sometimes :laugh: i guess its from watching old movies with my mom :blush: which is something she used to do with her dad :)

yay for more rita pics! :clap: i loved her in gilda :hehe:

You're not the only one. Well, perhaps it's probable I'm the oldest here and that's why I'm very fond of classic films, but it's so nice to see you people have a space for these actresses! I think Rita is one of the sexiest woman ever, as well as Grace, like Audrey are the most charming and delicated.

woot! :clap: i'm not alone! haha

i do feel like i'm the only one of my generation who cares about these people sometimes :laugh: i guess its from watching old movies with my mom :blush: which is something she used to do with her dad :)

yay for more rita pics! :clap: i loved her in gilda :hehe:

I'm 20...... I guess when it comes to classic cinema age doesn't matter. However, we ARE unusual ! :laugh:

I think I became a fan thanks to film music. Collecting film scores is one of my biggest passions and, through it I discovered amazing masterpieces and artists.

Well, here it goes one of my favourite pictures ever !

haha i'm 20 as well! :D you're definitely not one of the oldest ones here :laugh:

:ninja:

I like Grace Kelly too. And Lauren Bacall is insanely beautiful and sexy. Playing against Bogart in The Big Sleep she is pretty much tougher and more self-assured - plus sexy - than any of today's feminism-aware actresses...

haha i'm 20 as well! :D you're definitely not one of the oldest ones here :laugh:

:ninja:

I like Grace Kelly too. And Lauren Bacall is insanely beautiful and sexy. Playing against Bogart in The Big Sleep she is pretty much tougher and more self-assured - plus sexy - than any of today's feminism-aware actresses...

Exactly. We should mention Bette Davis and Lana Turner, too. :yes:

• 1 month later...
post-1254-1136963310_thumb.jpg

in my post most beautiful woman ever i declared grace kelly and aaliyah to be the most beautiful women of all time. Idon;t know if she was the best actress(although she was damn good) but i will fight to the death if anyonwe tries to compare mariltn monroe or elizabeth taylor to her. Lauren Becall and Lena Horne were also very beautiful as well as jean harlow.

i finally found someone who loves grace as much as i do original sin i am very young only 20 yrs old but i know tru beauty when i see it. If you watch the opening scenes of rear window( i swearit is like watching an nagel outta heaven). She is just so ethereal its unexplaianble. The only other person who does that to me is aaliyah? what do you think of her originalsin?

post-2556-1136964687_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1136964706_thumb.jpg