Bellazon

Breaking Bad

Prettyphile

Just finished the first season.

I'm really liking the series! The acting is excellent, and I'm liking how the story is being developed; it's getting really interesting. So as the evolution of the characters, though I guess that will become more noticeable later.

I liked too how little details, say at the beginning of an episode, become important and relevant later, or some episodes forward. 

I'll start the second season today :D

Glad you are enjoying the show so far :) I know you have seen this scene already but I am bringing attention to it again b/c it is very significant to the whole series (just watch up to 00:55):

- Keep in mind of what Walt said as you watch the series

- Color plays a huge role, especially the three colors of the spray bottles: green = greed, blue = meth, red = death. The colors characters wear is also good to note.

Take Vulture’s Breaking Bad Superfan Quiz:  http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-superfan-quiz.html

I got 42/50 :ninja:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Things a Breaking Bad Virgin Should Know to Enjoy Sunday’s Finale:  http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/what-a-breaking-bad-virgin-should-know-for-finale.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tribute to...

Todd & Lydia's "relationship":

post-2758-0-1446101488-07499_thumb.png

post-2758-0-1446101489-81742_thumb.jpg

post-2758-0-1446101490-10264_thumb.png

How long did it take you to realize Michael Bowen, the actor playing the murderous Uncle Jack on "Breaking Bad," is also the actor who played Buck in "Kill Bill"? And Danny, the Other, on "Lost"? And Mark Dargus in "Jackie Brown"? And the Valley dude boyfriend (in a pink tuxedo) in "Valley Girl"?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/breaking-bad--star-michael-bowen-on-becoming-uncle-jack---i-nearly-killed-myself--150629521.html

I made the test and got 26/50 :p,

I finally watched last week's episode thanks again PC, and here are my thoughts:

Can't believe they killed my girl Andrea :(

I'm wondering if they would really come after Brock since Todd has already killed a boy.

Jesse escaping was probably the stupidest idea he ever had, I know the desperation but how could he not see that camera! I thought he would made it but that was not the case.

I would like to see a glimpse of how the White family is surviving sans Walt.

Grey Matter is finally mentioned again
:woot:
Can't wait to see how that unravels.

Do you guys really think Wakt is doing it for the family? If he has done it for them he would be lone gone form the business, but he was greedy and kept cooking, I certainly don't think family is an excuse at this point!

It was so sad when Walt wanted to give Walter Jr. and the rest the money, it just means that there was no point in working for that money if you just can't give it to them.

Lydia as Darth Vader? We shall see...

I love how that video you posted about growth, decay and then transformation, I think we are in the transformation part :D

and things I expect to come:

I can see death in the horizon, someone will die I'm betting for either Lydia, Tod and the clan or GM.

I don't think Jesse will die.

I'm excited to finally see how all the GM stuff will work out.

I think there will be references to all the previous events/episodes/things that represent the episodes (pink teddy bear, etc).

Something is certain Walt arrives in Albuquerque again, so he get out of the woods

The ricin! Where/To whom is the ricin finally being used?

Also can someone answer this question for me?

How much time has passed since when Walt was left in the cabin until the last bit of the episode, a year, year and a half?  He was 52 (in the  future) at the beginning of season 5, and I can only remember when he turned 50, how much time passed?