Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

Every year I'm more excited to see the SI vids than the SI photos. The photos barely capture the scenario well and the result is almost everytime so bland. I liked when Shannan posed with the chopsticks but when I saw the photos -- meh.

I'm a lil disappointed with the rookies - they weren't much of a surprise and why they're only 5 this year? I miss Julie Ordon a lot btw! Her SI vid was one of the most amazing ones I've ever seen.

All in all it's a decent result. I think that "shell-swimsuit" for Christine was a genuis idea (but the result in photos sucked again).

PS: Kenza was admittely an awkward choice (sometimes SI goes with these kind of girls - just look at Yasmine Brunet, Julie Henderson and Michelle Lombardo) but wondering who she might slept with to get this SI gig is just really sad to say. Someone feels like crap about himself and needed to lash out :whistle:

Every year I'm more excited to see the SI vids than the SI photos. The photos barely capture the scenario well and the result is almost everytime so bland.

The photos on the website are mostly so airbrushed that some of them look a bit like flat cartoons :huh: . The ones in the issue are better.

I won a signed copy in the livestream from last night! :clap: Im not sure if it will be only signed by Irina, but im going to cry once i get the magazine in my hands :blush:

PS: Kenza was admittely an awkward choice (sometimes SI goes with these kind of girls - just look at Yasmine Brunet, Julie Henderson and Michelle Lombardo) but wondering who she might slept with to get this SI gig is just really sad to say. Someone feels like crap about himself and needed to lash out :whistle:

According to you it is sad, I guess my sarcasm wasnt obvious enough and thinking someone feels like crap about them self to say it is a tad bit asinine, you dont even know me lol.

All I did was state an opinion that I wanted to sound a bit sarcastic as a number seem to think the models arent as good past few years so I wanted to give a ridiciliously stupid reason as to why one thats least liked this year got in. It wasnt meant to be a knock on Kenza but a bit of a jab on the SI decision makers.

They seem to be getting harsher criticism past few years.

According to you it is sad, I guess my sarcasm wasnt obvious enough and thinking someone feels like crap about them self to say it is a tad bit asinine, you dont even know me lol.

All I did was state an opinion that I wanted to sound a bit sarcastic as a number seem to think the models arent as good past few years so I wanted to give a ridiciliously stupid reason as to why one thats least liked this year got in. It wasnt meant to be a knock on Kenza but a bit of a jab on the SI decision makers.

They seem to be getting harsher criticism past few years.

yeah, blame it on sarcasm :whistle: