Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

Am I the only one who feels Shannan Click is the least attractive SI model ever? :ninja: I also don't get Esti. She has a nice body, but she's so boring as a model and her round, baby face still puts me off (Upton has the same problem for me). I probably liked Brooklyn, Izabel, and Irina best. I'm glad SI photoshopped Cintia's tattoos - some women can pull off tattoos, she's not one of them.

Overall, the photos are kind of dull to me. On the sexy scale, I don't think a single photo gets above a five out of ten. For the last couple of years it seems like SI has been determined to create the most inoffensive issues they can. :idk:

Am I the only one who feels Shannan Click is the least attractive SI model ever? :ninja: I also don't get Esti. She has a nice body, but she's so boring as a model and her round, baby face still puts me off (Upton has the same problem for me). I probably liked Brooklyn, Izabel, and Irina best. I'm glad SI photoshopped Cintia's tattoos - some women can pull off tattoos, she's not one of them.

Overall, the photos are kind of dull to me. On the sexy scale, I don't think a single photo gets above a five out of ten. For the last couple of years it seems like SI has been determined to create the most inoffensive issues they can. :idk:

I agree that the large majority of shots deserve the use of the adjective "bland".

I just noticed this cover is another Raphael Mazzucco shot. He's now shot the covers for the 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 issues. He doesn't seem very creative to me, but SI really loves this guy. :blink: But at least that makes next year's covermodel easier to guess: whoever is dating someone famous + being photographed by Mazzucco = covermodel. :laugh:

Btw, here is Irina on TODAY this morning. You get to see her look visibly annoyed when they mention Ronaldo. :laugh:

Genevieve is a mystery to me personally. I think she's one of the hottest girls in this issue, but most of the shots leave me cold... I had the same issue with her shoot last year. Might she be a pretty girl who just doesn't "sparkle" in front of the camera?

Here's some real HD screencaps from the West Coast feed of the Today Show interview. Not very many angles to choose from. Plus who knew she was quite adept at Cold War jokes!

MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ1.jpg MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ2.jpg MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ3.jpg

BTW, Matt Lauer mentioned that Irina will be in Vegas tonight, so it's safe to say that Irina filmed her interview yesterday with Letterman (probably a quick dress change).

:laugh:

And Alyssa is quite the opposite of that. Her shoot isn't quantifiable better, but I want to elope with her and start a family of big-browed kids after almost every shot I see. :rofl:

I'm not a big Alyssa fan, but I'd love to take her and Hilary and have a threesome in which I pretend they're sisters. :rofl:

In my fantasy, they're just cousins. :ninja: