Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

There were a couple of girls that kinda' put a big disappointment on it all. I didn't care that much for Shannon Click either.....what's wrong with me? :laugh: The Kenza girl is from Tunisia and I'm just not sure at all where she came into play or why she was chosen..I don't usually say this but her face????? :whistle: ..and I'm actually kinda shocked that Julie Ordon didn't make it......that's a rip off.

Oh, and Izabel looked great also...really.

I guess it's just hard to figure out where MJ and Darcie are coming from.. :( . :idk: ...soooooooo many great girls were left off. :blink: Their taste befuddles me, for sure on some of these girls..... :blink:

EDIT: I almost forgot....I think from what I saw, Anne V. should get the cover....but I can't stop thinking that it's gonna' involve Brooklyn or Chrissy and that will not be fair, IMHO. Anne V. looked very good.....so did Cintia! and Hilary! Just please not B or C....

I've always been a Shannan fan...there's something about her personality I think SI was probably drawn to. She might be skinny skinny, but she seems charming and cute. I think i'll like her, Kate, Alyssa, and Izabel definitely. Kenza....is strange. We'll see if she pulls out anything good.

Other than that, Anne V for cover please! She deserves it, has for a long time. <3

Just finish washing the show.

Boracay Island/Phillipines

Irina Shayk 25 (they said she was 24 they got her age wrong, the 1st one with the longest name)

Kate Upton 18 ( they said she's the youngest one of all, Rookie)

Jessica White (8th time for the edition, she's been there the longest)

Esti Ginzburg 20 ( got her age wrong they said she's 21)

Chrissy Teigen 25 ( was interview in the show)

Peter Island/carribean (no rookies here)

Brooklyn Decker

Cintia Dicker

Jessica Gomes

Hilary Rhoda ( was Interview ) 23 (got her age wrong they said she was 24)

Singapore (pretty much all the rookies were here)

Shannan Click (rookie)

Kenza Foutari (rookie) (longest one the lasted her bodypainting, it took her 23 hours)

Izabel Goulart 26 (rookie)

Damaris Lewis (was Interview)

Fiji

Julie Henderson

Genevieve Morton

Anne V (7th edition, the second one been modeling for SISE for the longest, and she's also the second one with the longest name)

Alyssa Miller (was Interview, Rookie)

my opinion

my favorite

Kate Upton

Esti Ginzburg

I also like

Hilary Rhoda

Jessica Gomez

I dislike

Irina Shayk

Brooklyn

Cintia

Shannan Click

Izabel Goulart

Damaris Lewis

Julie Henderson

Anne V

okay

Chrissy Teigen

Jessica White

Kenza Foutari

Genevieve Morton

Alyssa Miller

from what I saw I think

Anne V, Julie Henderson, Chrissy Teigen, Hilary Rhoda, or Damaris Lewis is going to get the cover.

Yeah, in 2009 they said that Jessica White was 21 :whistle: But ... Kate Upton can't be 18, i just can't believe it! Im about to ask her on Twitter haha

Just noticed, Cintia was the only veteran model that they didn't post ANY picture on Twitter! I guess the red hair was going to be too obvious

I have a question, they didn't show anything from the Julie/Irina/Another girl shoot?