Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Hi, Provolone: the only thing I have found similar are these three short films (Joie, Rire, Larmes; Joy, Laughter, Tears) Michael Haussmann carried out with Inés in 1996 for the Trésor perfume.

Thanks prejean - yes that's it, it was "Tears" that I had in mind.

I find that spot of unparalleled beauty (eg in contrast, the Max Factor appears just unsignificant stuff)

PS and yes, the :blush::blush::blush: Rodier one suggests very well how, had she been properly directed, she could have made a very decent actress.

Well, in her latest film -A Dinner for Them to Meet (Pupi Avati, 2007), one can see Inés from the minute 0:13:16, original version in Italian- not performed as bad as in previous ones. But the truth is that as an actress has been limited... and that she started in movies (well, the first thing she did was an ad for McDonald's as a child). She has worked with good directors (Saura, Antonioni, Avati ...), but, I don´t know, I think they have only been able to exploit her beauty and not her gifts as an actress.

#Cositas: ¡hala! ¡de tapeo! ¡qué envidia insana me despierta ese planning! (Wow!! Tapas! What wakes me insane jealousy that planning!)

A :hug: , guys!

post-57741-1328636862_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328643156_thumb.jpg

Here you are the complete ed. for ¡Hola! Alta costura :)

Aquí está la editorial completa para el ¡Hola! Alta Costura

:wave:

(PD sí, de tapeo, después del frío intensísimo del fin de semana en el que hemos estado a cero grados, hoy a las dos de la tarde había 17!!!! perfecto para unas tapitas y una serversita bien fresquita!!!) :laugh:

Un cordial saludo!

post-33008-1328645565_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645578_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645593_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645605_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645620_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645633_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645645_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645659_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645673_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645687_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645701_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645714_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645727_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645739_thumb.jpg

post-33008-1328645756_thumb.jpg

(PD sí, de tapeo, después del frío intensísimo del fin de semana en el que hemos estado a cero grados, hoy a las dos de la tarde había 17!!!! perfecto para unas tapitas y una serversita bien fresquita!!!) :laugh:

Un cordial saludo!

Jo, Cositas, ¡¡¡currazo!!! ¡¡¡MIL GRACIAS!!! :drool: No te estampo un beso en la frente porque no te tengo enfrente. Me acuerdo perfectamente de 24203836.jpg!, del edito de Inés con la Piaget... buah, las imágenes me han retrotraído a mi juventús... Por aquí arriba, aunque el termómetro no acompañe, tampoco le hacemos ascos a la cervecica... Inés estaba por aquel entonces infartante... ¡Muchísimas gracias de nuevo por los scans! (for Anglophone friends on the forum: Ho, Cositas, great job!!! THANK YOU!!! I don´t imprint you a kiss on the forehead because I haven´t you in front. I recall vividly the extraordinary number of Hello!, the edit of Inés with Piaget (Cristina)... hoo, the images have me brought my youth... Up here, but the thermometer doesn´t go with, we don´t averse to the beer ... Inés was at that time of infarct ... Thank you again for the scans!).

:clap:

Pronovias

maybe, 1994 (prejean, ¿podrías ayudarme con el año?)

my scans

Cositas, el catálogo de Pronovias podría ser, según esta web (y por el atrezzo), de 1996, pero no puedo asegurarlo (Pronovias catalog could be, according to this site (and props), of 1996, but I can not say).

THANK U :wave:

Well, in her latest film -A Dinner for Them to Meet (Pupi Avati, 2007), one can see Inés from the minute 0:13:16, original version in Italian- not performed as bad as in previous ones. But the truth is that as an actress has been limited... and that she started in movies (well, the first thing she did was an ad for McDonald's as a child). She has worked with good directors (Saura, Antonioni, Avati ...), but, I don´t know, I think they have only been able to exploit her beauty and not her gifts as an actress.

Agree. La Cena per farli conoscere is a blunder, but (for the first time :evil: ) Sastre plays honourably.

Her key flaw otherwise was to oscillate between two extremes, hystery and ingenuity. Difficult indeed to manage such beauty: either you leverage it and become evanescent, either you tend to destroy it and become not credible.

But for sure she insists on being an actress besides being a top model. Just waiting for a call I guess....

post-29239-1328700535_thumb.jpg

Pronovias

my scans

Cositas, el catálogo de Pronovias podría ser, según esta web (y por el atrezzo), de 1996, pero no puedo asegurarlo (Pronovias catalog could be, according to this site (and props), of 1996, but I can not say).

creo recordar que sí......... ha pasado tanto tiempo, y yo por entonces no anotaba revista, mes, año...... nada! por eso tengo tanto material sin clasificar!

es más o menos por la misma época que el hola de alta costura, si mi memoria no me falla........

¡gracias de nuevo!

¡y me alegro de que te haya gustado! la verdad que recordar aquellos momentos en que uno vio una revista por primera vez hace ya tantos años es una experiencia...... extraordinaria!

:heart:

Pronovias

my scans

creo recordar que sí......... ha pasado tanto tiempo, y yo por entonces no anotaba revista, mes, año...... nada! por eso tengo tanto material sin clasificar!

es más o menos por la misma época que el hola de alta costura, si mi memoria no me falla........

¡gracias de nuevo!

¡y me alegro de que te haya gustado! la verdad que recordar aquellos momentos en que uno vio una revista por primera vez hace ya tantos años es una experiencia...... extraordinaria!

:heart:

El editorial en Pronto con los vestidos de Pronovias tal vez sí sea, como tú apuntabas, Cositas, de 1994. Pero la verdad es que no he encontrado en la web ninguna otra referencia a los catálogos de la marca, a parte de la página que enlacé y el propio foro de BZ.

Creo que fue en el 91 cuando Inés comenzó como portavoz de Pronovias, y después, conjuntamente, le acompañaron Judit Mascó y Carmen San Martín. Como decía, cabe la posibilidad de que el editorial sea efectivamente de 1994 por las tendencias que apuntan los propios vestidos (rococó post-eighties, volantes, arabescos bordados, etc), ...conforme iba avanzando la década los modelos fueron estilizándose.

Uf, yo no anotaba nada, excepto en mi cabeza... me acuerdo de las colecciones de la cantidad de veces que las miré y remiré.

[The editorial in the magazine Pronto with Pronovias dresses maybe it´s, as you you aimed, Cositas, of 1994. But the truth is that I have found no other reference in the web to the catalogs of the brand, part of the page I linked and BZ own forum.

I think it was in 91 when Inés started as spokeswoman for Pronovias, and then, together, they brought her Judit Mascó and Carmen San Martín. As I said, it´s possible that the editorial is actually 1994 by the trends of the own clothes (Rococo post-eighties, frills, arabesque embroidery, etc),... as the decade progressed models were becoming more stylized.

Ugh, I wrote down anything, except in my head... I remember the collections of the number of times looked and re-looked.]

Thanks for making me happy yesterday! :wave:

- Comparison with a dress from the Spring/Summer 1992 season (right: Judit Mascó)

- Blanco y Negro (Madrid) magazine, 21 February 1993. Photo: José Antonio Beorlegui.

post-57741-1328717315_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328717333_thumb.jpg

I also apologize if anyone would have bothered to use Spanish. My contributions are trifling, Cositas, compared with your jewelry. We are all the forum. A kiss for everyone :kiss:

From the magazine Blanco y Negro: up, left: Nacho Pinedo, 1989; up, right: J.A. Beorlegui, 1993; down, left: Aldo Fallai, 1993; down, right: Beorlegui, 1991.

post-57741-1328727562_thumb.jpg

Un cordial saludo!

Jo, Cositas, ¡¡¡currazo!!! ¡¡¡MIL GRACIAS!!! :drool: No te estampo un beso en la frente porque no te tengo enfrente. Me acuerdo perfectamente de post-33008-0-1445993769-17273_thumb.jpg!, del edito de Inés con la Piaget... buah, las imágenes me han retrotraído a mi juventús... Por aquí arriba, aunque el termómetro no acompañe, tampoco le hacemos ascos a la cervecica... Inés estaba por aquel entonces infartante... ¡Muchísimas gracias de nuevo por los scans! (for Anglophone friends on the forum: Ho, Cositas, great job!!! THANK YOU!!! I don´t imprint you a kiss on the forehead because I haven´t you in front. I recall vividly the extraordinary number of Hello!, the edit of Inés with Piaget (Cristina)... hoo, the images have me brought my youth... Up here, but the thermometer doesn´t go with, we don´t averse to the beer ... Inés was at that time of infarct ... Thank you again for the scans!).

:clap:

por cierto, eso de la "cervecica".................................... ¿es cántabro? porque murcia no está muy al norte, y aragón......... campsí campsá! :whistle:

Once again, million thanks to you all for these pictures and links. Many of them are new to me.

I haven't participated the discussion much because my Inés obsession is such that normal discussion about her career doesn't make sense to me.

It's me and I don't blame anyone here about anything. In sort, I don't have anything to comment or add. I have stopped writing about Inés the way I

feel years ago because it is considered sick, perverse and shocking by most people. I admire and worship Inés privately my way.

:wub: