Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

The problem, Provolone, is that, surely, having beautiful or very beautiful women, companies prefer to opt for innocuous/anodine or tortured beauty, like Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander (I have nothing against her, care). But the eternal feminine, to me, is something else.

:wave:

No that was not my point - I was just referring to brand essence. Rossellini and Sastre did 1) convey something and 2) this something very much in accordance with the DNA of Lancôme. Those two girls did more for this company than many many talented marketers. and not for nothing did Lindsay-Jones regularly meet with both - beyond being very fond of cute girls :evil: :evil: - : he was knowing very well what the EPS of L'Oreal owed them. Nor for no reason had they such a long contract.

Not so for their pale followers (do not convey anything).

post-29239-1328195860_thumb.jpg

Ah, ok, ok, I didn´t know who was Lindsay Owen-Jones..

- Inés in Valentino dress

- With Rebecca Romijn in Valentino´s fashion show

post-57741-1328197786_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328197804_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328197814_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328197824_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328197838_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328197881_thumb.jpg

I don´t know if it would be in the forum: editorial signed by Thierry Le Gouès with Inés, Carla Bruni and French actor Lambert Wilson (as chauffeur). Posted in Vogue France, April 1995. Very "Les diaboliques" :evil: (H.G. Clouzot, 1955).

Thanks Prejan - well-known pics

Would the French President Nicolas Sarkozy have married Sastre and not that awful Bruni, he would be reelected in 3 months with 99.99%. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Best, :wave:

post-29239-1328520826_thumb.jpg

I don´t know if it would be in the forum: editorial signed by Thierry Le Gouès with Inés, Carla Bruni and French actor Lambert Wilson (as chauffeur). Posted in Vogue France, April 1995. Very "Les diaboliques" :evil: (H.G. Clouzot, 1955).

Thanks Prejan - well-known pics

Would the French President Nicolas Sarkozy have married Sastre and not that awful Bruni, he would be reelected in 3 months with 99.99%. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Best, :wave:

post-29239-1328520826_thumb.jpg

lol, very good Provolone... but Sarko, I fear, is actually married with Merkel: is an idyll of voices in Brussels...

When Vincent Cassel divorcing Monica, we got married him with Inés, ok? (alcahueterismo power :whistle: ).

A kiss, nice :wave: !

- Lancôme, 2000. Inés by Paolo Roversi.

simply wonderful!

roversi... my second favourite photographer :) :heart: love his job!

thanks for sharing, i didn't know it, bellissima

I guess you have seen, cositas. This Trésor spot also signed Paolo Roversi.

Source: Pixies Films. Music: Michel Portal and Philippe Briche. I think the song that sounds is like a variation on the theme "Camille" that Georges Delerue composed for the film Le mépris (Jean-Luc Godard, 1963).

¡muchísimas gracias!

realmente precioso, yo creo que uno de los más bonitos de la serie tresor, aunque debo reconocer que la firma se esmera muchísimo y toda su publicidad está muy cuidada.

saludos cordiales desde un ya (afortunadamente) precioso y caluroso día de sur

(PD a ver si escaneo alguna cosilla, es que estoy con mucho trabajo estos días y me resulta realmente difícil escaquearme...)

I guess you have seen, cositas. This Trésor spot also signed Paolo Roversi.

Source: Pixies Films. Music: Michel Portal and Philippe Briche. I think the song that sounds is like a variation on the theme "Camille" that Georges Delerue composed for the film Le mépris (Jean-Luc Godard, 1963).

Yes - magnificent

On Tresor, there is another one which is even better, but I cannot find it anymore in the net :mad: - you first see Sastre so melancholic and sad in some vast and white room, then on a table a bunch of flowers starting to oscillate lightly - suggesting someone has entered and did create some draught - and indeed there he comes with the perfume, and Sastre rejoicing - it is a pure marvel

;)

post-29239-1328626378_thumb.jpg

Hi, Provolone: the only thing I have found similar are these three short films (Joie, Rire, Larmes; Joy, Laughter, Tears) Michael Haussmann carried out with Inés in 1996 for the Trésor perfume.

Hola Cositas, no te preocupes, cuando puedas, faltaría más... lo primero es lo primero... Disfruta del buen tiempo de que gozáis en el sur.

Two more spots:

-

- Max Factor (1993)

Hi, Provolone: the only thing I have found similar are these three short films (Joie, Rire, Larmes; Joy, Laughter, Tears) Michael Haussmann carried out with Inés in 1996 for the Trésor perfume.

Hola Cositas, no te preocupes, cuando puedas, faltaría más... lo primero es lo primero... Disfruta del buen tiempo de que gozáis en el sur.

Two more spots:

-

- Max Factor (1993)

these three short films....... wonderful!

I remember them deeply, soooo beautiful, LOVE them :heart:

Dind't know the oner for Rodier, very funny, and she is fantastic. And I've got a paper commercial for Max Factor, I'll try to scan it soon :)

¡Gracias por compartirlos! = Thanks for sharing them!

Two more spots:

-

- Max Factor (1993)

hoy, a la salida del trabajo, tapitas under the sun ;)

¡hay q aprovechar, que a lo mejor jueves o viernes caen unas gotas!

Thanks prejean - yes that's it, it was "Tears" that I had in mind.

I find that spot of unparalleled beauty (eg in contrast, the Max Factor appears just unsignificant stuff)

PS and yes, the :blush::blush::blush: Rodier one suggests very well how, had she been properly directed, she could have made a very decent actress.