Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Your feelings are nature. When we are experiencing feelings there is not attention to thought, brain, mind..the feelings are not rational, they come like that is all. Feelings are the fundamental tool for getting in love. :wub:
Yeah, that's how it is.
yes, this sound much better! :)  Now 100% agree! :laugh:  :laugh:
Excelent! Thank you for being critical! I never realised how stupid things I had wrote. :laugh:
personal message "Enjoy this moment wherever you are".

:( I'm so disappointed to myself! I really tried to push a needle into the skin of my stomach to worship Inés but could not! I'm really scared to do that! It must be extremely painful. I have never done that before and I though with the motivation of Inés' beauty I might be able to do that. I'm a worthless worm! I feel so bad about this! I beg Inés to forgive me, I promise to try this again.

To defence myself I have felt tired and sick today. My "need" the worship Inés is not the highest today. It is possible some other day I will be able to do it...

just asking if the signature is what you wanted, but you seem to like it.  :)

ah! :) :blush: Yes I like very much, Only I wonder how would be my signature with the colours letters are yellow?Maybe a big contrast! But I like this one. :)

ah!  :)   :blush: Yes I like very much, Only I wonder how would be my signature with the colours letters are yellow?Maybe a big contrast! But I like this one. :)

My original vision was to use yellow letters for good contrast, but I ended up using the red ones. Below is your signature with yellow letters, it is better I think. You are right about the colour.

sig2.png

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to finetune.

Hello Worshipper :)  

I like Ines very much.. I've only seen one of her movies, The Count of Monte Cristo, but I'd definitely like to see more.

Hello to you too Fiammifero! :)

Always nice to hear people like Inés! She is an amazing beauty!

Her best film is probably "Beyond the Clouds". I also have "Druids" (original French title "Vercingetorix", Finnish/Swedihs titles "Taistelu Galliasta"/"Kampen om Gallien") and "Vidocq". On S-VHS I have "Il testimone illo sposo" in which inés has a lot of screentime. I'm planning to buy "Io no", which has been released on DVD in Italy.

Beyond the clouds - DVD is released only in USA but is region-free (R0).

Druids DVD is cheap in CDON.COM, Vidocq can be found easily.

I saw a little bit "The Count of Monte Cristo" on TV years ago and I have understood Inés has got very little screentime in it. Am I right?

Most of her movies are difficult to see (not to speak about buying them on DVD!) because they are less commercial and European.

1)My original vision was to use yellow letters for good contrast, but I ended up using the red ones. Below is your signature with yellow letters, it is better I think. You are right about the colour.

2)Let me know if there is anything else you would like to finetune.

1)O.M. G!!You are very quickly! :laugh: Your original vision was right, now the signature is much better! . :) thanks a lot you are very KInd! :fun:

2) Maybe with others faces of Ines.. :huh:

source: Magazine

"Ines Tailor is consoled with a friend after being left by Montgomerie the actress, who took a walk embrace to a young person by the streets of Madrid, has affirmed: ' I am not one cazafortunas(hunting millionaire men)' Ines was in Madrid to sponsor the ignition of a Christmas tree. Of visit in Madrid by professional and personal reasons, we surprised the vallisoletana, of 31 years, day fourteen enjoying at night friends. Ines was specially affectionate with an attractive companion with which embrace took a walk. Hours before, in the inauguration of the tree Christmas of department store in the capital, the model answered the rumors that it had been left by the golfer Collin Montgomerie, of 41 years. "I deny that there is broken with him because that relation never has existed - Ines responded -, Collin and I am only good friends". And she add:"La presses Briton has removed from mother a history as a result of photos of when we went to have supper with friends. But something cannot be broken that has never existed." The model: ' Alive of my work and I do not give interviews of its private life ' Apparently, Collin, whose fortune calculates in about 40 million euros, it would have broken with Ines by his pressures so that it did not see his three children, fruit of his marriage. In addition, the young person defended itself of the accusations of being ' cazamillonarios ': "I do not feel identified with that image." In order to finish, said ': "Alive of my work, never I explain my private life rights and I do not have why to be denying." The model and actress, happy to enjoy Christmas his and in their country, assured that, in spite of the hard rumors, it will continue practicing golf, to which very is become fond of."

In my opinion Ines has right. I think She don´t need a millionaire because she´s very rich because she work very hard. Ines deserve it :)

1)O.M. G!!You are very quickly! :laugh: Your original vision was right,  now the signature is much better! .  :)  thanks a lot you are very KInd! :fun:

You are welcome! Minor changes are done quickly, most of the work is allready done.

2) Maybe with others faces of Ines.. :huh:

Well, two new variations of the theme:

sig3.png

sig4.png

"Ines Tailor is consoled with a friend after being left by... "

In my opinion Ines has right. I think She don´t need a millionaire because she´s very rich because she work very hard. Ines deserve it :)

I guess you have translated that from a Spanish magazine, right? Please don't get offended, but the english is a little weird. It took some time to figure out what it is about... ...my english isn't perfect either. :laugh:

Okay, the point here is that Inés and Collin Montgomerie are only good friends, not in a serious relationship. Inés has been accused of being after money/rich men. Inés does not want to tell about her private life, only things related to her work.

Inés deserves a man who is:

- At least as devoted to her as I am. Nobody leaves Inés! She leaves the man if necessory!

- Handsome. Unfortunately this rules me out. :(

- 100% faithful to her.

- Physically strong. She deserves good protection. Unfortunately this rules me out. :(

- Good in bed. Inés deserves the best sex on this planet! Unfortunately this rules me out (lack of practice). :(

- Intelligent. How could a dumb man make her happy?

- Funny. Inés deserves a man who makes her laugh.

- Everything else Inés wants from a man. Unfortunately this most probably rules me out. :(

She does not need a rich man. Money means not happiness, security at best. I'm very confident about her choice of men. She is bright!

I guess you have translated that from a Spanish magazine, right? Please don't get offended, but the english is a little weird. It took some time to figure out what it is about... ...my english isn't perfect either. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Of course no offense!! you are right. :) I have use translate google(copy). More easy I am a little lazy for translate all. :laugh: When I have post this message I am ask myself: (I hope he understand this, because the structure of sentences and text are very rare!) well I guess you aren´t problems with that because your english is good.

about my signature I take this one :wub:

- At least as devoted to her as I am. Nobody leaves Inés! She leaves the man if necessory!

- Handsome. Unfortunately this rules me out.  :(  

- 100% faithful to her.

- Physically strong. She deserves good protection. Unfortunately this rules me out.  :(  

- Good in bed. Inés deserves the best sex on this planet! Unfortunately this rules me out (lack of practice).  :(

- Everything else Inés wants from a man. Unfortunately this most probably rules me out.  :(  

She does not need a rich man. Money means not happiness, security at best. I'm very confident about her choice of men. She is bright!

Usually the boyfriends of Ines aren´t handsome ...!(Probably she like other kinds of man, more intelligent, funny, good person, good charakter, great personalitie...)

about physically strong...there are not problem, you can made sport :laugh:

about sex: probably she like the way you do.. :laugh:

...I am sure that you are funny and you can speak with Ines interestings comments! :) (I wonder if she one day come in this forum and she read our chat..what would be she thinking about this? <_< )

Usually the boyfriends of Ines aren´t  handsome ...!(Probably she like other kinds of man, more intelligent, funny, good person, good charakter, great personalitie...)

I don't know about her boyfriends... ...perhaps she seems them handsome for some reason.

about physically strong...there are not problem, you can made sport :laugh:

True, but it is hard to get strong when you are small. I'm not into sport at all.

about sex: probably she like the way you do.. :laugh:

Who knows, at least I would do my absolute best.

...I am sure that you are funny and you can speak with Ines interestings comments! :) (I wonder if she one day come in this forum and she read our chat..what would be she thinking about this? <_< )  

I really don't know. I believe in honesty. I have told here pretty crazy stuff because it's true. Inés has all the rights to hate and despise me. I will worship and respect her no matter what!

We are mostly talking about me. Please tell us what Inés means to you.

Okay, the point here is that Inés and Collin Montgomerie are only good friends, not in a serious relationship. Inés has been accused of being after money/rich men. Inés does not want to tell about her private life, only things related to her work.

- Handsome. Unfortunately this rules me out. :(

- 100% faithful to her.

- Physically strong. She deserves good protection. Unfortunately this rules me out. :(

- Good in bed. Inés deserves the best sex on this planet! Unfortunately this rules me out (lack of practice). :(

- Everything else Inés wants from a man. Unfortunately this most probably rules me out. :(

Not only INES. Isn`t that what most women want anyway?