Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

this thread is very funny to read, I am new fan of Ines...thanks Worshipper pa!  :)
You're welcome cristina! Nice to hear you are a new fan of Inés! :)

yes, always I have been fan of her, but now with all pics that I have see in the great site foversta website, I am starting to be big fan! :)

this thread is very funny to read, I am new fan of Ines...thanks Worshipper pa!  :)
You're welcome cristina! Nice to hear you are a new fan of Inés! :)
yes, always I have been fan of her, but now with all pics that I have see in the great site foversta website, I am starting to be big fan! :)
That's nice, Inés is an amazing woman when you consider what kind of life she has had. She is educated and clever. She knows how to do things with style. Just look at all the pictures of her! The only untasteful pics of Inés are taken by paparazzi (bastards!). Under all the stunning beauty is a great, great person with lots of inner beauty.

Just realised that you cristina are new here, so welcome!

You are right, Worshipper,! but  I don´t pay attention all these paparazzi pics, it´s just because they search a bad image of her! (she´s extremely beautiful and they don´t wanna believe that)
I don't like those paparazzi pics either, I feel bad for her for the lack of privacy. She has showed her breasts in couple of movies, but that's totally different. She has agreed to do it and it is done with style. That is admirable.
I adore this one, :wub:  

exs.jpg

I really like that pic too! It's hard to get my eyes off it! :wub: Thanks cristina!

you know, I search avatar of Ines for my profile. But I don´t know how made this, because I don´t have scanner.

any suggestion? :)

I would be honoured to be of help on this but would you give some hints about what kind of avatar you would like? Dark? Light? Colors? Contrast? facial expression? etc.

Below is one ready avatar I made for you very fast. I don't know if it is even close what you would like.

is_avatar_x.jpg

It's so great you are considering a Inés avatar!

:)

you know, I search avatar of Ines for my profile. But I don´t know how made this, because I don´t have scanner.

any suggestion? :)

I would be honoured to be of help on this but would you give some hints about what kind of avatar you would like? Dark? Light? Colors? Contrast? facial expression? etc.

Below is one ready avatar I made for you very fast. I don't know if it is even close what you would like.

It's so great you are considering a Inés avatar!

really you can made this for me?? You are very kind!!! :)

I like when Ines smile, natural face with colour..If you have some avatars like that, I would like choose it!

For example, I like very much :wub: the pic you have of Ines in your signature!

Í´m looking forward for this avatar but please take your time and post it when you want :)

really you can made this for me?? You are very kind!!! :)  

I like when Ines smile, natural face with colour..If you have some avatars like that, I would like choose it!

For example, I like very much  :wub:  the pic you have of Ines in your signature!

Í´m looking forward for this avatar but please take your time and post it when you want :)

Of course I help you! I'll try to come up with something.

^Yes, I'll make it to you when I get home.  :)

Thanks again! I wait.. :)

Anyway, today I have had time to read all thread, and your thoughs has surprised me much :laugh: ...but sure I´m not frightened of you :) sometimes I agree with you, and sometimes no. Nevertheless I would like to tell you that your ideas are not rare and I like much to read your commentaries, and the way that expresses yourself.

And as you say you are, to free-thinker. I like to know people open mind and that speaks of everything with absolute normality.

and thanks to you, this thread has own life and to keep alive!

Thanks again!   I wait.. :)  

Anyway, today I have had time  to read all thread, and your thoughs has surprised me much :laugh:  ...but sure  I´m not frightened of you :)   sometimes I agree with you, and sometimes no.  Nevertheless I would like to  tell you  that your ideas are not rare and I like much to read your commentaries, and the way that expresses yourself.

And as you say you are, to free-thinker.  I like to know people open mind and that speaks of everything with absolute normality.  

and thanks to you, this thread has own life and to keep alive!

Thanks for your comments about my posts!

I understand if you don't agree with everything.

I find it convinient to express myself this way.

Here is your avatar (if you accept it):

isava.jpg

Thanks for your comments about my posts!  

I understand if you don't agree with everything.  

I find it convinient to express myself this way.

I¨m 89% agree with you about your comments and I apreciate the way you speak!. :)

Here is your avatar (if you accept it):

isava.jpg

That´s is really a present to me, 100000....a lot of thanks for this great job! :fun:

I¨m 89% agree with you about your comments and I apreciate the way you speak!. :)

89% is a lot! I can't complain. May I ask what that 11% is? :huh: Just curious...

That´s is really a present to me, 100000....a lot of thanks for this great job! :fun:

You're welcome cristina! I'm glad you like it. Have you consired any signature?

Btw, what country are you cristina from? You haven't put that information into your profile. Just curious again...

my 11% disagree... :laugh:

All men around the world should share the same religion, worship of goddess Inés Sastre. There wouldn't be any religious conflicts and wars anymore. There would be peace (of mind). Life would have a meaning.

that´s sounds good, but I think Ines is almost perfect but not at all. (it is normal because she´s human person) :)

So, 2000 years from now they better believe in Inés Sastre instead of all kind of stupid "gods". Be a part of this religious revolution. Resign from your church and become a Inés Sastre worshipper! Spread the word and have a meaningful life! That's what I did.

Well, you are right about this religious revolution, conflicts and wars. Is for that I don´t belong any religon, only I believe in one God! :)

I have dissapointed with you because I cannot worshipper to Ines and the same level I worshipper of God. It´s just my belief If I adore Ines doesn´t mean that I hate God. I adore Ines and worshipper to God.

I hope you understant my point of view. :)

I am from Barcelona. Yes, I would like too have a nice signature, any suggestion? :fun:

that´s  sounds good, but I think Ines is almost perfect but not at all. (it is normal because she´s human person) :)
Good point. I may have some errors in this "theory". It is very difficult to think about Inés rationally; her beauty so intoxicating! To me it is almost impossible to undertand how a normal human being can be as wonderful as Inés is. To me she is perfection. It is my male weakness to wish all men on this planet would worship her. I have to think about these things hard and refine my thoughs!
Well, you are right about this religious revolution, conflicts and wars. Is for that I don´t belong any religon, only I believe in one God! :) 

I have dissapointed with you because  I cannot worshipper to Ines and the same level I worshipper of God.  It´s just my belief If I adore Ines doesn´t mean that I hate God. I adore Ines and worshipper to God.

I hope you understant my point of view. :)

Yes, I think I do understand. Again my logic has been less than perfect due to obvious reasons. I should have been talking about myself, not everybody. I don't believe in God and I must worship Inés. Other people (like you) may believe in God and admire Inés. actually I have been rude here mocking religious people. I'm sorry! Maybe this should be re-written into form: "If you are going to resign from the church because of your beliefs you can always start worshipping Inés Sastre as the supreme being." Does that sound better?
I am from Barcelona. Yes, I would like too have a nice signature, any suggestion? :fun:

Good point. I may have some errors in this "theory". It is very difficult to think about Inés rationally; her beauty so intoxicating! !

Your feelings are nature. When we are experiencing feelings there is not attention to thought, brain, mind..the feelings are not rational, they come like that is all. Feelings are the fundamental tool for getting in love. :wub:

Yes, I think I do understand. Again my logic has been less than perfect due to obvious reasons. I should have been talking about myself, not everybody. I don't believe in God and I must worship Inés. Other people (like you) may believe in God and admire Inés. actually I have been rude here mocking religious people. I'm sorry! Maybe this should be re-written into form: "If you are going to resign from the church because of your beliefs you can always start worshipping Inés Sastre as the supreme being." Does that sound better?

yes, this sound much better! :) Now 100% agree! :laugh: :laugh:

Your avatar could be re-worked to be your signature with the same kind of colours. Signature should have your personal message. What would you like to say with your signature?

personal message "Enjoy this moment wherever you are".