Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, WongDong said:

She was killing it in 2019, and early 2020, then there is a hard sudden drop in work(many models continued working even in Covid), I don't get it, really sucks its just IG and Youtube Workouts.

Cameron Hammond has been sitting on the Eberjay El Salvador shoot for two years now.  Truly, there isn't a judge alive who'd convict you if you hacked his hard drive...

Working on a movie set during a pandemic is probably the cause. It kind of limits ones ability to do anything once your inside a bubble like that. That being said she's been out of said bubble for a bit now, so I suspect new content for her will come soon. *Manifesting with logic and reason*

what do you mean cammeron hammond has been sitting on the ES shoot ? it was two years ago?

I just bought a photo directly from CH but it was impossible to get any KG photos. SO i got a way more favorite model instead. It still took a couple of years of negotiating on a kelly gale photo before I was able to purchase someone elses photo.

5 hours ago, albyrosales said:

what do you mean cammeron hammond has been sitting on the ES shoot ? it was two years ago?

I just bought a photo directly from CH but it was impossible to get any KG photos. SO i got a way more favorite model instead. It still took a couple of years of negotiating on a kelly gale photo before I was able to purchase someone elses photo.

How can you talk to them?