Bellazon

Mods, Privacy, IP Adresses & Closed Topics.

Jimmy Changa

I don't think the admins here appoint moderators all that often, besides, they seem to have plenty of trustworthy ones on board right now. Marduk is good at figuring out who the trolls here are. As for that crazy Isabella chick, it would take her a long time to gain everyones trust and become a mod. (Not that there's a chance in hell of it happenig) By the time she did all that she'd have forgotten all about you and gone on to annoy someone else, anyways :p I really don't think you have anything to worry about. If it makes you feel that uncomfortable you could always change your user name, now, so she wouldn't know who you were....

You're being paranoid man, she doesn't have the capacity to pull off anything of that magnitude, fuck she can barely piece together a proper sentence. Not only that but it wouldn't get her what she wants, people fawning over her.

Your safe, if she had the ability to pull any of that off, It would have already happened. :)

Your safe...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You couldn't even differentiate between "you're" and "your", but then you are so smart.

You're being paranoid man, she doesn't have the capacity to pull off anything of that magnitude, fuck she can barely piece together a proper sentence. Not only that but it wouldn't get her what she wants, people fawning over her.

Actually, Miss Isabella doesn't type like a 5 year old.

She did that in Bellazon, but in WFT, she wrote better.

It is obvious that the spelling and grammatical mistakes she had in her posts here, is just to make us think that she really types like that.

I know for certain that she likes to change her writing signature/style.

Now, I don't want to worry about her too much, this thread is not dedicated to her.

There might even be others who might try to be mods and then abuse their power.

I just cite her as an example to illustrate that this threat to our privacy really does exist.

Your safe...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You couldn't even differentiate between "you're" and "your", but then you are so smart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oooo excellent point! so relevant to the topic at hand too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After the exclamation mark, you need a capital S.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oooo nice comeback. i am constantly amazed by your maturity and mental superiority.

You are so deliciously volatile.

If you don't stop taking offense at whatever nonsense I said,

I am going to have lots of fun annoying you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you already do, so why stop now? it's not like i am not aware of this. i'm pretty sure i even admitted that you are succeeding in annoying me (not to mention about 90% of the active members). what a pity that you get so much pleasure out of annoying those around you. have you nothing better to do with your life?

I know about these IPs stuff.

My concern now is Miss Isabella might join here as another user.

Becomes real popular posting pics and videos and stuff.

She does not troll and she changes her writing signature.

She comes in with a totally different writing style.

We will not recognise her at all.

She requests to be a mod and becomes one.

Then, she gets to see people's IP.

Afterwards, she sees my IP.

Then, from my IP, she figures out my ISP.

From there, she contacts my ISP.

Through an elaborate process of social engineering, she pretended to be a police or something and then asked my ISP, details about me.

She finds out where I live and has a laser-scoped sniper rifle pointed at me, through the window in my room.

In conclusion, I am very uncomfortable with the fact that mods can see IPs. I trust admins, but not mods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Miss Isabella hates you that much?? :blink:

Your safe...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, Miss Isabella doesn't type like a 5 year old.

She did that in Bellazon, but in WFT, she wrote better.

It is obvious that the spelling and grammatical mistakes she had in her posts here, is just to make us think that she really types like that.

I know for certain that she likes to change her writing signature/style.

Now, I don't want to worry about her too much, this thread is not dedicated to her.

There might even be others who might try to be mods and then abuse their power.

I just cite her as an example to illustrate that this threat to our privacy really does exist.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was good man, really good, I'm actually hurt that you would point this out to me. I would think that you would have more restraint than to come at me with something as weak as that.

I just wonder why you couldn't come up with a fitting argument, considering the amount of unused intellect you seem to possess. I would think you would have already had something prepared, but alas I must settle for that beautiful remark you made, which by the way leaves me in awe at your ineptitude. I expected better.

What exactly in my post above gave you the impression that I was worthy of your "oh so intelligent" retort? Was it the bit about you being paranoid? Because I would have assumed the :) at the end of my post would have indicated that it was made in a light hearted manner, yet you somehow translated it as being something worthy of your comment.

I have a solution for you, If you don't feel safe, don't come here anymore. I don't think your decision could be any simpler than that. I guarantee, no one will mind the sudden lack of annoying bullshit after you have gone, in fact I know most people would be happy to be rid of you.

So you can do us all a favor and leave, or you can stay here and come to terms with the fact that maybe the internet isn't as iron-clad safe as you want it to be, and continue to enjoy being the annoying ass that you have been since the beginning.

It's quite possible that some unscrupulous character may end up with your IP, and if this person is willing to take the steps you have outlined, then I think the fact that they have your IP is the least of your worries.