Bellazon

Mods, Privacy, IP Adresses & Closed Topics.

Jimmy Changa

That was good man, really good, I'm actually hurt that you would point this out to me. I would think that you would have more restraint than to come at me with something as weak as that.

I just wonder why you couldn't come up with a fitting argument, considering the amount of unused intellect you seem to possess. I would think you would have already had something prepared, but alas I must settle for that beautiful remark you made, which by the way leaves me in awe at your ineptitude. I expected better.

What exactly in my post above gave you the impression that I was worthy of your "oh so intelligent" retort? Was it the bit about you being paranoid? Because I would have assumed the :) at the end of my post would have indicated that it was made in a light hearted manner, yet you somehow translated it as being something worthy of your comment.

I have a solution for you, If you don't feel safe, don't come here anymore. I don't think your decision could be any simpler than that. I guarantee, no one will mind the sudden lack of annoying bullshit after you have gone, in fact I know most people would be happy to be rid of you.

So you can do us all a favor and leave, or you can stay here and come to terms with the fact that maybe the internet isn't as iron-clad safe as you want it to be, and continue to enjoy being the annoying ass that you have been since the beginning.

It's quite possible that some unscrupulous character may end up with your IP, and if this person is willing to take the steps you have outlined, then I think the fact that they have your IP is the least of your worries.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. I don't prepare things. Sorry, to dissapoint.

2. Smileys confuse me.

Your usage of :) suggests to me that you are taking things too lightly.

3. Trust me. To some people, their hatred of me is what justifies their existence. Everyone needs an anti-hero.

4. If nothing can't be done about this, at least I am glad that this thread has served it's purpose of warning people the danger that they are facing.

You are so deliciously volatile.

If you don't stop taking offense at whatever nonsense I said,

I am going to have lots of fun annoying you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you already do, so why stop now? it's not like i am not aware of this. i'm pretty sure i even admitted that you are succeeding in annoying me (not to mention about 90% of the active members). what a pity that you get so much pleasure out of annoying those around you. have you nothing better to do with your life?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you so annoyed, when only a little grammar in your post is being corrected?

I seriously don't get it.

I haven't even started preparing how to attack you or anyone else personally, but you are already so mad, that I would imagine steam to be literally escaping from your ears, Looney Tunes style, as you were typing this. That is just too fucking funny.

You are so deliciously volatile.

If you don't stop taking offense at whatever nonsense I said,

I am going to have lots of fun annoying you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you already do, so why stop now? it's not like i am not aware of this. i'm pretty sure i even admitted that you are succeeding in annoying me (not to mention about 90% of the active members). what a pity that you get so much pleasure out of annoying those around you. have you nothing better to do with your life?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you so annoyed, when only a little grammar in your post is being corrected?

I seriously don't get it.

I haven't even started preparing how to attack you or anyone else personally, but you are already so mad, that I would imagine steam to be literally escaping from your ears, Looney Tunes style, as you were typing this. That is just too fucking funny.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually my annoyance stemmed from your pointing out a trivial grammatical error in Capt Snow's post. or did you forget that? i didnt really care that you pointed out the error in mine, as it only proved to me that you're a complete jackass who refused to acknowledge the irrelevance of pointing the original error out. it certainly didnt undermine his argument; it just showed how lacking yours was.

oh and please attack me personally! nothing would give me greater pleasure darlin'! i have heard it all! so i'm pretty sure nothing you could possibly say to me would actually have an impact on me since you actually dont know me and never will know me. furthermore, i'm sure it's nothing i havent said about myself. but since you want to irk me, go ahead! woot woot! i wait in anticipation! :D

Edited by OriginalSin

So, now that we are done getting our rocks off in this thread, are we satisfied?

The internet is un-safe, especially for Heidegger, no one cares all that much one way or the other, we all have been through a rather educational grammar lesson, and to top it off we have all become somewhat efficient at retaliating with cautiously placed words so as not to escalate the situation much more than it already is.

That about sums it up, correct? Good. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
pretended to be her...if you guys want i can remove all the IP blocks we have and you guys can talk to carsten again, missisabella again.....its up to you

How will IP blocks prevent any person from rejoining?

On an entirely different note, might you guys be having some DNS server problems? I seem to have problems connecting the site at times, and when I ping, I lose 25-75 % of packages. Also, I've noticed a drop in page-load speed the last couple of weeks (with today as a dramatic low-point, it takes around 30-45 seconds for a page to load, if it loads at all).