Bellazon

V magazine Covers

I think if you use imagebam or imageshack you can actually post thumbnails that are small like the ones you posted above, however if you click they get larger. That way the bandwidth isn't astronomical on the page when people go to it, but if a picture interests them they can click for a larger version :)

I go for Attachments now, that way, you can click to See the larger image if needed, and it wont slow things down, thanks again :wave:

No there's no requirement however there is zero point in posting such small pictures with only 2 per post. It honestly just seems like your trying to pad your post count. It's not like these are huge bloody pictures, if they're that small and you're doing multiple posts at a time just post them all at once. It's one thing if you find 1 or 2 pictures at a time but you obviously had most of them to begin with.

Are you serious?? First off who cares how many pics are in a post?? That is such a miniscule thing to worry about. And second, padding her post totals?? Most of the threads on here are designed to pad your totals. I mean we got emo threads, threads were you just post the word "bump" or "crunk". And since when is the post count a competition? Who cares how many posts one has. I mean seriously, why do you care how many images she has in her posts? If you don't like her posts don't look at them.

If you like putting ten pics in a post or more than that is your way. She preers doing two at a time. Doesn't hurt anyone. But pointing out such a little thing like that just makes one look petty or jealous.

LRN2PWN

post-35533-0-1446012860-5899_thumb.jpg

Pretty hot for a mom of like 3 plus an Ashton, who's like another child... or about as old as her oldest; same thing.

^ see picture size we can see some detail. Not slamming you Lil Miss just wasn't sure why the pictures were so small.

well in the past, i was taken to task for not posting a smaller image, cause it slowed down ones PC, but in the future, i will remedy that, thanks again phen :wave:

IDon't think there is anything to remedy. Don't think many people have that problem hun.

• 2 weeks later...