Bellazon

Lingerie/Undergarment ect. Commercial Competition

Joe > Average

Already voted for well, but here's my vote again: Well Lingerie # 1: 2

Intimissimi- I really liked the commercial, eventhough I'm not really a fan of Monica. It was a bit too long though, so 4.

VS- Although I do not like Ale at all, I have to say she actually looks pretty here :laugh: It was fasct pace3d, sexy etc, the only thing that bothered me was that she sid extreme 3 times in 15 seconds, that just annoyed me :laugh: hmm, I'll give it a 3.5

Joe & Forum: I have a puzzle for you. First person to translate what this says gets a cookie :)

ebonics l33t sp34k on a whole new level people. lololol

post-17304-0-1446112302-44569_thumb.png

It has to evolve by the day, because once the mainstreem catches on it becomes lame.

Example: Who da' man? (1991) = Who's the man? (2004) = Who' da' man'? RIP :no: So for everything that dies, 3 new are born the same day :morning: .

I get emails like this all the time :laugh::ninja: .

Shakema: honestly she's an ugly little something and deserves what she get, you know what I mean? And adam with eve, what the f*** your name is? sit down somewhere because you just wasting people's time by writting you know what I mean? I don't know yall, but Dany is my brother so I don't dare yell at that ugly a** smut who trys to entter stants like that again and will have your house surrounded! And that's not a threat its a f****** promise! You ugly b****! whelp outta here, love ya brother.

Shakema: And you guaranteed! Sit down somewhere before I wup your a** I won't need to get a brotha/n***** to go in your a**! How you and adam and eve that b**** name is can suck a d**** because of you are definitely on my brother's d**** forever running your mouth! You welp! Again I'm out of here for real this time! I love you dany, hugs and kisses.

:) :ninja:

lolol Sorta close Joe, keep trying

:laugh: Well, I'll have to go over that again then :laugh: . Though I must admit the fact that its mingled with internet language is a slight barrier since I'm not highly keen on internet language besides lol :ninja: .

Score Updates...

Heidi & Marisa Full Coverage - 2.205 most likely not enough to advance :laugh:

New Yorker - 4.65

Gisele VS Body Shaping Demi - 3.82

Intimissimi (1 vote needed)

Alessandra VS (3 votes needed)

The Well (5 votes needed)

Part 1, Round 1, Pair 5

Isabeli Fontana Passionata Sexy Lingerie Ad "Crazy Horse 2008

Winter House Agent Provocateur

Passionata - 1

Agent Provocateur - o.O 1

Both incredibly wtf/weird, and not in a good way.

One brings up lingerie and put an odd pedo spin to it with a melting rocking horse, and the other is great till you turn on the sound and you find yourself wanting to bang your face into the pc screen in hopes of knocking yourself out so you aren't forced to listen to something that can be construed as a cat being run over.

Passionata - 1

Agent Provocateur - 1

ok. I love Isabeli, I like the "idea" but the way it´s made makes me feel awkward and weird and NOT want to watch it!!!! The other one is even worse, jesus, that woman is so so so so so so SILLY it almost made me punch my monitor into HER FACE. :ninja:

P.S. And I even didn´t have to hear the music :ninja:

Passionata - 1

Agent Provocateur - o.O 1

Both incredibly wtf/weird, and not in a good way.

One brings up lingerie and put an odd pedo spin to it with a melting rocking horse, and the other is great till you turn on the sound and you find yourself wanting to bang your face into the pc screen in hopes of knocking yourself out so you aren't forced to listen to something that can be construed as a cat being run over.

This. :laugh:

1 for both