Bellazon

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Thumbnail

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

can't help with the Rocky part, sorry. (buttttt, i know a guy who knows a guy, who knows a girl that knows the rock's former kindergarten teacher, so maybe i can get word to him)

but agrree about Trish. Especially when he staretd as just a pretty face and became one of, if not the best u.s. women's wrestler of the time. She raised the abr so much for that division, and now it is jsut crap. none of those chics can wrestle, or do much of anythign but try and look good.

can't help with the Rocky part, sorry. (buttttt, i know a guy who knows a guy, who knows a girl that knows the rock's former kindergarten teacher, so maybe i can get word to him)

but agrree about Trish. Especially when he staretd as just a pretty face and became one of, if not the best u.s. women's wrestler of the time. She raised the abr so much for that division, and now it is jsut crap. none of those chics can wrestle, or do much of anythign but try and look good.

I think Layla and Maria (well, she's gone now, but you know what I mean) aren't given the credit they deserved, but no one will ever be like Trish. Even Lita (hoe lol) just didn't have that spark that Trishy did. Now, to keep this on-topic, when Rock kissed her, I almost died. My fan-girl heart thought it would explode. :laugh:

the 80's was even worse. with all the cartoon stuff they were doing, yet still trying to pull off that it was all real. that was tough, but there werre some great wrestlers from that time and some great matches and stories too.

i alwayts found it funny how WCW did NOTHIGN with jericho and claimed he was not a main envent guy, yet he goes to WWE and becomes an isntant success. If you haven;t rad it, grab a copy of his book, Lionheart. it is awesome!!! (and funny)

the 80's was even worse. with all the cartoon stuff they were doing, yet still trying to pull off that it was all real. that was tough, but there werre some great wrestlers from that time and some great matches and stories too.

i alwayts found it funny how WCW did NOTHIGN with jericho and claimed he was not a main envent guy, yet he goes to WWE and becomes an isntant success. If you haven;t rad it, grab a copy of his book, Lionheart. it is awesome!!! (and funny)

I have his book. One of my favs. So funny, so sincere. :heart: His next one is coming out late this year or early next. :clap:

yes it is, i cannot wait.

it's weird seeing his super serious character now, because you forget how funny he can be at times.

a really great book is the Death of WCW. it is very in-depth and really pouts it all into perspective how that company just died.