Bellazon

THIS DAY SUCKS!

Angie

Rhett! not just a scoundrel, also a painkiller! Buy now!

hmm what happened to me today

- Burnt Myself Cooking

- stabbed myself in the hand with the tip of a knife

- net went down for something close to four hours

- accidentally broke part of a telephone wall outlet.. thingy by moving my modem too fast

:rofl: im somewhat retarded

• 2 weeks later...

sucks because University had no places on journalism for me

sucks because I am about to study greek, latin, italian, philosophy, spanish, new greek, history and art of all Mediterranean countries.

sucks because llast night I had to run like 8km /whilst tipsy/ and that doesn't feel any good today. yay.

I had only 4 hours of sleep... went offline at 1:30am, read half an hour and tried to sleep, but couldn't cause i had so many bad thoughts. that went on til 3:30am, then i could sleep... but i only slept short and not very deep cause i woke up a couple of times :( and then, at 8am i couldn't sleep anymore :cry:

I went to warped tour, and got SOOOO sunburned that it's pretty funny. Now my forehead is all peely, and work is very hot and humid, wich is making ym sunburn all icky and hot and itchy. PLUS, I volunteered to go in to work on Saturday, and totally didn't even wake up till work was over, and I felt like crap... However, noone really cared, as they got everyhting done anyways, I still feel shitty for leaving everyone hanging.

I woke up late to hear my girlfriend bitching. She says she doesn't want to sleep all day, so I get up and leave the room to go start teh day and she sits in there on my bed... Then comes out and sits next to me staring at the wall. My room mate says you to are just sitting there in the shadows and silence, and I say "yea, tell me about it". So she gets up and storms off into my room, and when I get there she is laying down, so i get in bed to, and say "I htought you didn't want to sleep all day" and she says "That's what your doing now..." with an attitude, so I told her "You've pissed me off, leave now." she says "no" and I say "You have really pissed me off, get out now." And now she is on time out for a few days for trying to pull pussy shit with me as soon as I get out of bed... WTF....

• 2 weeks later...