Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 1/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, emerald7 said:

1200515313_pBtQ-ymWAEPrutm_sourceig_share_sheetigshidpgfvhqis3ko1.thumb.jpg.e2effa16ec46ceb7af698bfdd18db27e.jpg

Has someone seen her movie carga? Wondering if it is good...

She also starred in The clapper right?

I have because I was invited to the premiere of it.

It is a really great movie! It has brilliant actors on it! Great team behind it! I think all of it was shot in Portugal.

Although Sara role is small she hasn't shown much interest in what a movie could have brought to her. It wasn't a cliche role at all!
She was in Portugal for the premiere but she didn't seem to know all on what she was promoting... It was a disaster. Most of the interviews I saw and heard of her, she was speaking mostly about social media, losing or gaining likes... She was even named Ambassador of APAV (Portuguese Human Rights Association) but didn't know much of Human Trafficking.

It already has some mentions in some big magazines and papers, as well gain awards.

Recently I even saw a cover with the protagonist. Sara could have been there as well.

I don't know about The Clapper.

That is so not true! 

I saw some of the interviews she did there and never saw her mentioning likes and etc. most of the interviews asked her about her career in general, and she talked about what the movie is and her role in it... she answers what’s asking to her... she as a very small role in it, she’s not the main character in it at all, and she promoted quite a lot the movie. 

Also in the clapper she plays herself. She’s just a “guest” in this talk show the character of the movie goes in.. she doesn’t speak much. She’s in it for 1 scene. 

In carga she has a really small role maybe 2/3 scenes, doesn’t really speak but it’s a quite strong role...